CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Didnt think you would agree. You just want to retain the ability to attack and troll me all summer. Very Predictable
It looks like you might have a sense of humor after all.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just cause daddy got a new job doesnt mean daddy isnt around. Remember that Ommy.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Hope Baez is ok

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
April 7th again.

It sure looked like there was more neck damage done than a bump on the head though. April 7th again........... That Javy, thinks he owns everything in his area. He stole the popup from Rizzo again earlier in the game.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ryne Sandberg was probably the best defensive 2B in Cubs history....the reason being that he knew his limitations and only went after what he could handle. No such limitations for Baez. He gets to balls Sandberg wouldn't dream of getting to...the trade off is that Baez will make more errors. Eventually, he'll learn when to eat the ball rather than complicate things further by hastily throwing it away. What I liked last night was the fact that he didn't let his errors scare him away from making that great play to close out the game. He's still a work in progress but anyone who watches baseball has to love what they're seeing from this kid.

Well, one of the best offensive 2nd basemen as well. I recall one year he lead the National League in home runs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a guy that makes hard plays look easy and easy plays look hard. Sunday he blames a sign for not catching that ball but on replays it looked like he wasnt paying attention. Tonight he flubs that dribbler then throws wildly to home. A number of times last year he had the same pattern.

I think Maddon isnt convinced of his consistency either which is maybe why he doesnt have a regular position. Tell me where I'm wrong

He was runner up for MVP last year, dicklicker.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread is great considering how consistent he has been at the plate and in the field.

Imagine being so wrong about everything and then couple that with lying about your wealth whilst living in ELGIN lmfao.