Trubisky - Pocket Presence

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The future with Missile Trubisky could be great. Maybe teams will learn to not blitz but contain. Problem is if he isn't pressured he does good with his arm. Just have to get the oline fixed.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope to hell hes the guy. I just have an uneasy feeling.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's because misery loves company. I'll be honest, I visit the board a lot more when the Bears are bad, b/c it's a good place to vent. When they are good, I notice myself coming to the forums a lot less.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I don't think we should name our QB after an animal or a car, that's what a 12 year old would do

We should name him after a biscuit because that's what COOL people would do

Biscuit. How do we get this finalized? Can a moderator put up a poll post? We al have been trying to finalize this. Let's vote!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Biscuit. How do we get this finalized? Can a moderator put up a poll post? We al have been trying to finalize this. Let's vote!!

You can literally make a poll yourself, friend. And you should!

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Great post OP and I completely agree. Piece by piece the game is slowing down for him and we really saw it yesterday. Add to this the fact that he didn't throw one ball that was remotely close to being an INT. Just great decision making all day. Stepped up after the game got tied. To me, this was more convincing than his Tampa Bay game.

I think Nagy has also picked up a pattern for Mitch, and that is to get him relaxed early. Call some runs plays, easier passes, etc. Mitch tends to play with momentum, both good and bad. So I think we are going to see slower starts for him early with more conservative play calling early and then opening things up a little later in the game. Our inconsistency in pass protection is likely a part of this as well, waiting for the opposing D-line to get a little winded before calling the longer drops.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Another observation, do you ever wish Mitch would keep the ball more often on the RPO's (but it's more like you run or I run, not really pass)? The RB's seem to just crash into the line, and it seems Mitch could have bounced to the outside.
I wish Mitch would run more of those Options too.

Last game, maybe it was an incomplete camera field-view, but I saw as least one play where Mitch handed off to the RB who was obviously going into the Great Wall of China, where it looked like moving to the left was wide-open for Mitch to grab at least 5yds.

For rushing up the middle, I think the Bears might do better with more a spread offense formation, let Howard use his vision with some space and blocking.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
...or maybe it's because the entire human race loves negativity over positivity.

I popped in last night to see two threads congratulating the team on victory and eleven threads crapping on the Packers with three threads calling-out a specific Packer fan.

Humans are just horrible creatures and they are all over the internet...soooooo....

I am far more surprised the OP is surprised TBH.
When you shit on a troll like Aaron'sNuts, you are being super positive ... as a Bear fan.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
TBF that Packer fan is a massive troll who deserves to be called out.
Totes agree with this and was genuinely upset to learn he was banned days before the game.

Can I unban him now so we can have our fun for the first time in literally a decade???

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I wish Mitch would run more of those Options too.

Last game, maybe it the an incomplete camera field-view, but I saw as least one play Mitch handed off to the RB who was obviously going into the Great Wall of China, where it looked like moving to the left was wide-open for Mitch to grab at least 5yds.

For rushing up the middle, I think the Bears might do better with more a spread offense formation, let Howard use his vision with some space and blocking.

He needs to do it at least once a game to keep the DEs guessing. It would have been a perfect time for him to do it on the third and long at the end of the game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Totes agree with this and was genuinely upset to learn he was banned days before the game.

Can I unban him now so we can have our fun for the first time in literally a decade???

Wait. How did you just "learn" that he was banned? I thought bannings were supposed to be by committee and that you are on that committee?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Maserati Mitch has already been unanimously decided as his official nickname.

Thanks.

Just because you or someone else decided on a nickname doesn't mean squat. Nick names are like clothes you can change them according to what you like to wear,or feel comfortable with!!!!!!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait. How did you just "learn" that he was banned? I thought bannings were supposed to be by committee and that you are on that committee?

This is getting quite interesting . . .

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am just now sobering up from the one man Victory Parade at the House of Vu...so maybe I should have checked my post history for some "Fuck that Cheesehead Troll" rant before making that post TBH.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Maserati Mitch has already been unanimously decided as his official nickname.

Thanks.

Just because you or someone else decided on a nickname doesn't mean squat. Nick names are like clothes you can change them according to what you like to wear,or feel comfortable with!!!!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

you already posted this, bruh.