I seriously HATE Pandas!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;93hq0YU3Gqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hq0YU3Gqk[/video]

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I can get the hate for certain designer pandas...

[video=youtube;lsJLLEwUYZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsJLLEwUYZM[/video]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he has put some serious thought into the idea of your junk. Based on his post I'm sure he has some very vivid ideas about your private parts.

To answer your question, no he has never actually seen your man zone, but it would seem he has spent a considerable amount of time imagining your genitalia. The fact that he imagines things to be tiny is more a reflection on him than you.

Based on this reply, it is quite obvious you have spent a great deal more time on the issue than myself. At any rate........

Microdick-------No GF
No Gf-----------plenty of free time
plenty of free time--------------obsessions about weird things leading to posts like the 100 word dissertation on why he hates Pandas.

So how does the OP feel about polar bears and the fact global warming is destroying their habitat as well?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So how does the OP feel about polar bears and the fact global warming is destroying their habitat as well?

Are they capable of fucking each other?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
All pandas all the time for this guy

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do u h8 red pandas?
No, only the black ones. Literally have never seen a red panda, and I fancy myself an expert on this subject

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
W8 does anyone find it odd that a Detroit fan on a Chicago message board just accused me of having "plenty of free time"? Lol da fuq?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, only the black ones. Literally have never seen a red panda, and I fancy myself an expert on this subject

They have TWO at the Brookfield zoo.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
hey no problem. I read the title and thought I got the gist of it, was I wrong?
Totally, but if you're not gonna read it then it's not worth discussing as I can't even tell u how wrong u are if you're ignorant to your wrongness simply because you don't want to read TWO paragraphs.

So thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Totally, but if you're not gonna read it then it's not worth discussing as I can't even tell u how wrong u are if you're ignorant to your wrongness simply because you don't want to read TWO paragraphs.

So thanks.

Those paragraphs maybe could be broken down into several paragraphs themselves and I might read it. Go ahead and edit and pm me when it's ready and I'll check it out.