IST: Cubs @ Braves — Road trip continues

chibears55

Liked Posts:
This one about to get busted open by theBraves, bases loaded no outs and Cj pitching

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Joe managed to screw up the 5th. First two get on base and so he pulls darvish. Puts in Edwards who proceeds to not be able to throw strikes, and now he’s bringing in chatwood...who cannot throw strikes. His management, or lack there of, of the bullpen is quite head scratching

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Maddon days as cubs manager coming to an end, I'll be surprise if he makes it into May

Team needs a major shake up and it starts with firing the Manager

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Jesus Christ...just let it downpour and have them call this one over. They better show up to play Milwaukee or they are going to be 6 or 7 games back real quick

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not the start I thought we would have through 2 series.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Watching the Braves telecast and Francour said he wanted to see Schwarber play at least 150 games.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Your 2019 cubs bullpen ??????

Yes, that said...the starters haven’t been much better. Lester still the only starter to go six innings

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I got an idea, let put our crappy starter who walks everyone and cant get outs in the bullpen next year so he can be a crappy reliever who cant get outs

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
1-5 now Beck. Please let us know when it's okay to remain firmly entrenched on the ledge.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Yes, that said...the starters haven’t been much better. Lester still the only starter to go six innings
Probably would of or should of gotten at least 6 out of Darvish today if offense showed signs of life

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Probably would of or should of gotten at least 6 out of Darvish today if offense showed signs of life

Possibly so. He was leaving some pitches right over the heart of the plate to start that 5th inning. But I agree on the fact they seem to have trouble putting a complete game together where they hit decent, pitch decent, and field decent. Now watch they will go and beat Milwaukee like 8-1 tomorrow.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
No worries fellas. The answers are here within. Cubbies gonna get themselves all back in the meaty part of their bell curve and get hot. Patience. The Brew won’t know what hit them.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
No worries fellas. The answers are here within. Cubbies gonna get themselves all back in the meaty part of their bell curve and get hot. Patience. The Brew won’t know what hit them.
They dont win in Milwaukee, cubs will find themselves 7 1/2 games out before they play their first home game

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
this thing is already a disaster. theo is a legit hof executive but he has done a terrible job since last season ended. he has done a terrible job navigating the joe situation. if you know he's not going to be around next year you fire him. he has done a terrible job navigating the budget situation - still no one exactly knows what is going on. if i'm ricketts i'm not even sure what to do at this point.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
this thing is already a disaster. theo is a legit hof executive but he has done a terrible job since last season ended. he has done a terrible job navigating the joe situation. if you know he's not going to be around next year you fire him. he has done a terrible job navigating the budget situation - still no one exactly knows what is going on. if i'm ricketts i'm not even sure what to do at this point.
Management knows what their doing

They took a fly on this season with what they had over spending more money and going over the high tax threshold..
If they won great, if they fall way back by deadline then they make some moves and deal whoever not part of the future..
Either way they go into the offseason with a ton of money off the books and a better idea of who from the core they'll hold onto going forward

As far as Maddon goes, I said last year when the extending conversation came up that maybe Maddon don't want to go past his 5 yrs and just retire in his camper and if their winning hed finish the year, if they start sucking then he'll be the fall guy and start his retirement early

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Hey let wait til were 9 runs down in the 9th before we score some runs..lol

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
You guys are welcome to join White Sox Nation as we are preparing for a historical run at the World Series

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks