What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've been playing Cuphead. I've died about 200 times.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mlb the show
@Ares ya see the came out with AC3 remastered on ps4, xbone.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I can’t say... I’ve only played story mode... still am. I’m the guy that likes to complete everything. I can say that side of it is outstanding... and has plenty to keep you occupied.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok had a big weekend on on Sekiro Shadows Die Twice and down to final 3 bosses (there are 53 in the game). I am going to need to take this week to recuperate as the difficulty of the game really makes you feel like you have been in an actual life or death struggle and is so mentally draining.

Reading comments on the final boss in particular and some have apparently spent 4 or 5 hours alone on trying to defeat him or given up entirely so will need to save that for when I have time.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Path of Exile is out on PS4 so I am playing that right now. A Diablo like game and free to play. Put in a significant amount of hours without paying anything, looks to be paid cosmetic items only. Well worth the time if you like that sort of thing. Only complain is some of the convoluted systems like the vendor trading of items. Since there is no true currency there are "recipes' of items you can trade to make other items. But it's way too complicated, and one of the free to play mechanisms is limited "stash" space so I end up just selling shit normal and missing out on a lot of stuff. For example, trading in three flasks of the exact same kind gets you one flask of the next level up. but it has to be the exact same kind. And if you use a magic and none magic one, it defaults to none magic.

aj444

Liked Posts:
MLB 19 The Show, I fire up a Road to the Show career every time the game comes out.

I just finished Red Dead 2, an incredibly awesome game.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
F1 2018....bought a FFB wheel and it is fun as hell.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Still playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance while I wait for people to level/gear up in Anthem.

I did play Anthem last night.... I thought they said they put in place some level of scaling of enemies/damage so even if you have a level 30, level 20, level 10, and level 5 they could all play a mission and the level 30 wouldn't be able to just walk them thru like you used to see people do back in the WoW days where like a level 60 would walk thru a low level instance and rekt everything.

However that's exactly how it plays on Hard once you've got Javelin power above like 450 lol, nothing can hurt you and everything dies super fast.

I melee'd a Titan to death with my Colossus for fun.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
RDR2... very good game.
Tried getting into it, but hasn't been that great for me. Was just OK. Probably bc I come from a PC Counter Strike type background. The story has to be part of the draw, but I could care less about the story line.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Just picked up a copy of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt this past weekend, having never had the chance to play it yet. Looking forward to getting that going this weekend.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just picked up a copy of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt this past weekend, having never had the chance to play it yet. Looking forward to getting that going this weekend.

One of the best role playing games every. Enjoy!

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Fantastic game, but watch out for the leveling curve, especially if you're playing on Blood & Broken Bones or Death March. Geralt is seriously underpowered for the first 6-8 levels, but once you hit Novigrad there's so much experience you'll just stomp everything after that, especially if you're a completionist. It's easy to get discouraged early, and especially so if you spend a lot of time doing side quests/exploration in Velen, because almost all the experience is wrapped up in the main story quest.

Watch out of the wolf packs early. You really have to play them conservatively as you'll have few tools to deal with them effectively.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fantastic game, but watch out for the leveling curve, especially if you're playing on Blood & Broken Bones or Death March. Geralt is seriously underpowered for the first 6-8 levels, but once you hit Novigrad there's so much experience you'll just stomp everything after that, especially if you're a completionist. It's easy to get discouraged early, and especially so if you spend a lot of time doing side quests/exploration in Velen, because almost all the experience is wrapped up in the main story quest.

Watch out of the wolf packs early. You really have to play them conservatively as you'll have few tools to deal with them effectively.

I would like to tack on my own valuable advice.

Fuck everything you can.... there are no consequences... just bang every chick you possibly can.

Also play Gwent... it is weird at first, but addicting.

They made it into a separate game, but I prefer the version inside Witcher 3 TBH.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Remy, tbh, you always reminded me of Geralt