Question re STH ticket prices

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
$138 for any seat is good. I have my tickets listed at a high “make me sell” price. This is the first year we will be able to go to almost every game so Im not real eager to sell.

The home schedule is amazing, just as good as last year.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
100422_jets_stadium__jc-11134754-300x450.jpg

Thats basically every 200 section seat at Wrigley Field.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
$138 for any seat is good. I have my tickets listed at a high “make me sell” price. This is the first year we will be able to go to almost every game so Im not real eager to sell.
Will you be sailing through the Great Lakes for games?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You are just figuring this out?
I picture him being a 65 year old grumpy old fuck who never leaves the house and spends all his awake time on social media. Let's see, on disability, uses food delivery services to get food and groceries and when he steps outside goes through major squinting for a few minutes because the brightness of the outdoors is hurting his eyes

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picture him being a 65 year old grumpy old fuck who never leaves the house and spends all his awake time on social media. Let's see, on disability, uses food delivery services to get food and groceries and when he steps outside goes through major squinting for a few minutes because the brightness of the outdoors is hurting his eyes

1/7 dumbfuck lololol

If you don't use free grocery delivery you may want to re-evaluate your pathetic life.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
1/7 dumbfuck lololol

If you don't use free grocery delivery you may want to re-evaluate your pathetic life.

LMAO

You are so ****ing mad, gramps!

Do you tell the delivery people to stay off your lawn while wearing sunglasses larger than laboratory goggles???

But seriously...having your groceries delivered is life changing. I don't know why anyone willingly goes into a Whole Foods anymore. Let the drones bring me my milk!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LMAO

You are so ****ing mad, gramps!

Do you tell the delivery people to stay off your lawn while wearing sunglasses larger than laboratory goggles???

But seriously...having your groceries delivered is life changing. I don't know why anyone willingly goes into a Whole Foods anymore. Let the drones bring me my milk!
imagine buying nerdy ass expensive drone milk from Whole Foods more like WHOLE PAYCHECK AMIRITE

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
imagine buying nerdy ass expensive drone milk from Whole Foods more like WHOLE PAYCHECK AMIRITE

I pay someone to get my groceries from Fresh Market, come to my house, unbag them, and then put the food directly in my mouth.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I pay someone to get my groceries from Fresh Market, come to my house, unbag them, and then put the food directly in my mouth.
Do you ask them for permission to serve your steak "Blue Rare"

@brett05 ????

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
We had the boat hauled out and strapped down for hurricane season. From June to November are in Illinois. In November we will splash the boat and head to the Bahamas.

Do you run into remydat there? Just curious.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Looks like the ?unk Bitch @TheWinman ran away lolololol

I don't spend much time on here because of the stupidity and the same idiots arguing everyday. When I need a good laugh I come on here, thanks for obliging

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Grimson - The only thing stopping me from getting groceries delivered is the fact that I like to look at produce/meat before I buy it. I'm not gonna let some chump pick out the best steaks for me. I guess I could have everything else delivered, but I'd still end up at the store anyway for stuff I want to hand select.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't spend much time on here because of the stupidity and the same idiots arguing everyday. When I need a good laugh I come on here, thanks for obliging
Well that was stupid

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And we think you are a penis with ears.....