Ranking Defensive Triplets Article

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears combination of Khalil Mack, Roquan Smith, and Eddie Jackson puts them on the top of the list. Excerpt here:

1. Chicago Bears
DL Khalil Mack, LB Roquan Smith, DB Eddie Jackson
The pinnacle of defensive football in 2018, the Bears were led by two superstars and a budding rookie. Mack and Jackson were both first-team All-Pros after the former notched 12.5 sacks and six forced fumbles while the latter led the league in turnovers forced. Smith, meanwhile, flashed dominant coverage skills in the later stages of his rookie campaign and a sophomore leap is well within reach for the 2018 first-rounder. With studs at each level of the field, Chicago's stop unit is set to dominate once again this season, even without Vic Fangio.

Ranking each NFL team's defensive 'triplets' by theScore Staff

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bears combination of Khalil Mack, Roquan Smith, and Eddie Jackson puts them on the top of the list. Excerpt here:

1. Chicago Bears
DL Khalil Mack, LB Roquan Smith, DB Eddie Jackson
The pinnacle of defensive football in 2018, the Bears were led by two superstars and a budding rookie. Mack and Jackson were both first-team All-Pros after the former notched 12.5 sacks and six forced fumbles while the latter led the league in turnovers forced. Smith, meanwhile, flashed dominant coverage skills in the later stages of his rookie campaign and a sophomore leap is well within reach for the 2018 first-rounder. With studs at each level of the field, Chicago's stop unit is set to dominate once again this season, even without Vic Fangio.

Ranking each NFL team's defensive 'triplets' by theScore Staff

Yup, just as I and @CRM 114 have been saying, Trubisky is the only one holding this team back. Hopefully he gets his **** together this season.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup, just as I and @CRM 114 have been saying, Trubisky is the only one holding this team back. Hopefully he gets his **** together this season.

Weird that the defensive triplets, which thankfully doesn’t include Trubisky, are ranked #1 yet the offensive triplets, which do include Trubisky are ranked #26. It’s almost like Trubisky isn’t a good football player

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This Defense is loaded.

DL Hicks/ LB Trevathan/ DB Fuller would’ve been top 10ish on their own.

The three weakest starters are probably RRH, Floyd and Prince and they are solid.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Weird that the defensive triplets, which thankfully doesn’t include Trubisky, are ranked #1 yet the offensive triplets, which do include Trubisky are ranked #26. It’s almost like Trubisky isn’t a good football player

Did you find Trubisky in bed with your Mom? This shtick is getting old. The post had nothing to do with Trubisky and yet you manufactured a reason to go after him. Get a life.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you find Trubisky in bed with your Mom? This shtick is getting old. The post had nothing to do with Trubisky and yet you manufactured a reason to go after him. Get a life.
with all due respect, the article is about Triplets, and there was just the other day another article about triplets from the O. As you can see there is a vast difference in their rankings, if you take the time to look it up (number 1 vs number 26 in ranking)

Also, Trubisky is the most important player on the team and his performance, while having little to nothing to do with the defensive triplet ranking, has EVERYTHING to do with the team's ranking as they work towards a championship.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They honestly could have pulled a few fron the defense and made "triplets" and we would be in the top ten minimum. Defense is stacked

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
its a pointless article from an irrelevant website...

this triplets thing is stupid

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

everyone gets it. you don't like rankings of team's 3 top players. I hope you don't feel the need to spam this in the Special Teams triplet article thread because literally everyone else on CCS loves these articles.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
everyone gets it. you don't like rankings of team's 3 top players. I hope you don't feel the need to spam this in the Special Teams triplet article thread because literally everyone else on CCS loves these articles.

spam.....I had an ex that used to make spam and mac and cheese

the article is still stupid....and some of the "staff" on the site are less qualified than half the posters here.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Being honest about a mediocre QB in Trubisky is hardly a shtick.

I don’t think that at all. TheScore.com is my go to site for breaking sports news, premium rankings and hard hitting analysis. Just because this site doesn’t with your shitty sports takes doesn’t mean it’s pointless and irrelevant.
spam.....I had an ex that used to make spam and mac and cheese

the article is still stupid....and some of the "staff" on the site are less qualified than half the posters here.

I don’t see what your failed relationships have to do with this.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This Defense is loaded.

DL Hicks/ LB Trevathan/ DB Fuller would’ve been top 10ish on their own.

The three weakest starters are probably RRH, Floyd and Prince and they are solid.
100%. Crazy to think about.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Do you have better things to talk about during the boring ass offseason? If you're going to bitch about threads, then offer a better alternative or STFU. Thank you so much.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're talking to an idiot that has been on a PFF tirade for weeks. Don't expect anything resembling logical thoughts from him.

Although I was surprised to see they picked Roquan over Kyle Fuller. That didn't exactly make sense to me but whatever.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're talking to an idiot that has been on a PFF tirade for weeks. Don't expect anything resembling logical thoughts from him.

I haven't been in here much because there hasn't been a ton to talk about.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
We’ve established that Mitch is in fact the father of his child but @CRM 114 got stuck paying the child support somehow after they eloped