Ranking Defensive Triplets Article

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you have better things to talk about during the boring ass offseason? If you're going to bitch about threads, then offer a better alternative or STFU. Thank you so much.

a better alternative would be about any credible website....PFF is probably higher in quality

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
True. But also have more money to do things, and feel like I'm much more self aware than I was in my younger years. Can't speak for anyone else obviously, but my 30's were better than my 20's, and my 40's have been better than my 30's (so far).
Maybe you just age like a fine wine my friend

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If people are going to bring up websites as a source of truth and knowledge then those websites are open game for criticism. If you don't like a website being criticized then don't don't mention it on the forum.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If people are going to bring up websites as a source of truth and knowledge then those websites are open game for criticism. If you don't like a website being criticized then don't don't mention it on the forum.
Why are you so angry about an opinion piece on a website during the offseason?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe he is just preparing himself for the ST triplet article where the Bears will show up at 32nd because:

No kicker
Lost Glue guy/ace Bellamy
complete CHITSHOW at Longsnapper

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are confusion my posts as being angry....I am not angry; just pointing out their inconsistency, the actual level of knowledge behind the information, and questioning why triplets has any relevancy what-so-ever.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You are confusion my posts as being angry....I am not angry; just pointing out their inconsistency, the actual level of knowledge behind the information, and questioning why triplets has any relevancy what-so-ever.
but you are making your point in every triplet thread, like 20 x each thread...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This reflects pretty much what I expect out of you.

lol...premium rankings

Yes. Rankings of a premium quality. That and a whole lot more can be found on the always dependable TheScore.com.

I must have missed the memo about you becoming my boss.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Would you be more comfortable with twins, like just the QB and RB? Or maybe quadruplets and include a TE. I think quintuplets has the most relevancy personally. QB, RB, WR, TE and LT. Thoughts? I'll come up with the defensive quintuplets next if you think it's more relevant like I do.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
but you are making your point in every triplet thread, like 20 x each thread...

I posted primarily in the QB thread......yes I repeated myself between the threads......ok

I probably wouldn't be spending anymore time here, but I was called out. So I answered.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Would you be more comfortable with twins, like just the QB and RB? Or maybe quadruplets and include a TE. I think quintuplets has the most relevancy personally. QB, RB, WR, TE and LT. Thoughts?
Good things come in 3s though.

Burger Fries and Shake

Money, Power, Women

Jeesh, Holy Sprite, Gosh

2s and 4s are not a thing

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I posted primarily in the QB thread......yes I repeated myself between the threads......ok

I probably wouldn't be spending anymore time here, but I was called out. So I answered.
like 5 times lol

but you should stay I think with time you will learn to like rankings of groupings of threethings

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would you be more comfortable with twins, like just the QB and RB? Or maybe quadruplets and include a TE. I think quintuplets has the most relevancy personally. QB, RB, WR, TE and LT. Thoughts? I'll come up with the defensive quintuplets next if you think it's more relevant like I do.

Generally individual players or the whole team......this isn't a triplets sport and has very little value to rate....it doesn't provide anymore insight into a team or football in general.

When someone rates something or tries to provide a ranking system, I'd like for it to provide some insight, future predictability. I'd like it to teach something. Lists like these provide zero value from a knowledge standpoint or provide future insight into success. Its just a waste of time.

You are more than free to discuss it obviously, just as I am free to criticize it. Its part of the discussion,

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good things come in 3s though.

Burger Fries and Shake

Money, Power, Women

Jeesh, Holy Sprite, Gosh

2s and 4s are not a thing

What about peanut butter & jelly though?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
u don't put that stuff on bread???
And the type of bread is just as important as the stuff you put between them.

Gosh, it's like talking to retards that have never made a dang good sandwich in their entire lives.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Weird that the defensive triplets, which thankfully doesn’t include Trubisky, are ranked #1 yet the offensive triplets, which do include Trubisky are ranked #26. It’s almost like Trubisky isn’t a good football player
And made worse by association.