OT: Kellen Winslow would expose himself in front of Teammates

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I read that Winslow burned through millions of dollars buying women's clothing on ebay auctions.

I just googled "Kellen Winslow buying women's clothing on ebay auctions." I couldn't find anything.

Can u tell us where we can find that article u read? Or the title.

I definitely wanna read it ....thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just googled "Kellen Winslow buying women's clothing on ebay auctions." I couldn't find anything.

Can u tell us where we can find that article u read? Or the title.

I definitely wanna read it ....thanks.
I will PM it to u when I find it

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Later on in his career, after being sent to Tampa Bay via trade, Winslow acquired a life-sized silicone mold of a woman’s torso—complete with vagina and anus—to bring with him on road trips, according to one former assistant coach.

To bad these ppl. never give names. I hate "anonymous sources".

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Briggs I recall a thread in the past where....you seemed like a very staunch advocate on being sensitive to ppl. with mental disorders. Do u feel that way about Winslow?
Yeah I do. It really is unfortunate when people do bad things due to mental illness. We could do a much better job of helping those people, that said, people with mental illnesses should still be locked up for the same amount of time.

Reactions: DC

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah I do. It really is unfortunate when people do bad things due to mental illness. We could do a much better job of helping those people, that said, people with mental illnesses should still be locked up for the same amount of time.

OK... "locked up", helped & counseled into rejoining the population . We'd hope?

One more question. A lotta ppl. here are really piling it on Winslow. In certain sectors of "public opinion", it would seem Winslow is already "guilty".

So do u believe a person is innocent until proven guilty?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OK... "locked up", helped & counseled into rejoining the population . We'd hope?

One more question. A lotta ppl. here are really piling it on Winslow. In certain sectors of "public opinion", it would seem Winslow is already "guilty".

"Innocent until proven guilty" applies to our justice system.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Um, he was found guilty, and convicted of forcible rape.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

as Xuder said, he was found guilty within the past couple days.

Rehabilitation should be the goal of the justice system IMO. Obviously, certain criminals cannot be rehabilitated, and I find it to be very likely that Winslow is one of those criminals.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
"Innocent until proven guilty" applies to our justice system.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a principle so profoundly appropriate, exact and correct in its faithfulness to rationality that it should be the applying principle for any and all systems of justice - legal, labor, social et al imo.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Innocent until proven guilty" is a principle so profoundly appropriate, exact and correct in its faithfulness to rationality that it should be the applying principle for any and all systems of justice - legal, labor, social et al imo.
I guess but I dont need to see him jacking in front of his teammates to presume it was something he did.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I guess but I dont need to see him jacking in front of his teammates to presume it was something he did.

Haha I wasn't even thinking of Winslow. I was just pontificating at the world at large. It strikes me as highly likely that he does it and the guys bear through it because that's just what you do in a locker room.