legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Should be a great year for every team in the division. Black and Blue is back in 2019. Shit is gonna be wild.
At least 2 teams in the division are going to fall very hard.

Packers HC could be one and done.
Vikings could blow it all up at the end of the season.
Lions, 10 years in the Stafford era, are still in rebuild mode. Patience with Patricia might be difficult to find and they could pull a Miami Dolphins type start over.
Bears could go into 2020 with a completely different QB at the helm, or at least some major competition. Pace finds himself vulnerable to picking in the 1st round, having to start over with 3 top 10 pick positions in only 6 drafts. He stops trusting his "conviction".

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is like watching thots with downs syndrome slap fight.

Proceed.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Should be a great year for every team in the division. Black and Blue is back in 2019. Shit is gonna be wild.

I disagree. I don't think the NFC North is a tough division anymore. The Bears will win it easily. The Vikings beat who the should & that's it. The Packers have been reeling and have QB drama & a new coach to boot. Detroit is Detroit; God bless Statford's wife, but that's going to be his primary concern - not football. Gonna be hard to focus.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I can't imagine needing this much attention... and seeking it on a mediocre sports forum website.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
HEY OMMY HAVE YOU SENT ANY BAWWWW BAWWWWWW MY FEELINGS ARE HURT PMS TO ZACK YET TODAY??? HOW IS P&I TREATING YOU LOLOLOLOLOOOOOO OMMY

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I disagree. I don't think the NFC North is a tough division anymore. The Bears will win it easily. The Vikings beat who the should & that's it. The Packers have been reeling and have QB drama & a new coach to boot. Detroit is Detroit; God bless Statford's wife, but that's going to be his primary concern - not football. Gonna be hard to focus.
Rodgers will be a force again now that he's done tanking to can his coach. Vikings are in win now mode. They had an off year but will do all they can for Cousins before the bill comes due and they're in cap hell. Still a VG team. Lions? Well, they'll be as coordinated as Patricia's wardrobe, LOL.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bringing Barr back was a mistake for them. He just is not a big enough difference maker, outside of hurting Rodgers, to justify cap screwing themselves.

Then they had to extend Rudolph at an idiotic 4/36 deal just to get under the cap.

This is the type of situation the Bears would have been in if they had paid Amos 9/season.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Bringing Barr back was a mistake for them. He just is not a big enough difference maker, outside of hurting Rodgers, to justify cap screwing themselves.

Then they had to extend Rudolph at an idiotic 4/36 deal just to get under the cap.

This is the type of situation the Bears would have been in if they had paid Amos 9/season.

Barr is a tad bit better than Amos. I'm guessing teams are apt to retain the services of 26-year old linebackers who have made 4 straight pro bowls.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Barr is a tad bit better than Amos. I'm guessing teams are apt to retain the services of 26-year old linebackers who have made 4 straight pro bowls.

PFF told me to tell you Fuck You

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
PFF told me to tell you Fuck You

I just find it amusing that CCS speaks of Leonard Floyd as if he is a guy the Bears simply have to keep around...whereas the Vikings are blamed for retaining an OLB "edge setter" who actually makes Pro Bowls.

Dark times.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just find it amusing that CCS speaks of Leonard Floyd as if he is a guy the Bears simply have to keep around...whereas the Vikings are blamed for retaining an OLB "edge setter" who actually makes Pro Bowls.

Dark times.

Floyd is the girl that keeps promising sex, and Bears fans are horny-blue balled teenagers

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Floyd is the girl that keeps promising sex, and Bears fans are horny-blue balled teenagers

171031-natalia-dyer-gaten-matarazzo-stranger-things-1.jpg