Kyler: Rumor that Bulls have promised Coby White at No. 7

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
How can you promise to take someone at 7 like you got a top three pick lol. There is no guarantee he would be there.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I heard a rumor that the Bulls promised to pick Zion at 38

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That answer makes no sense to explain only working out 2nd rounders, unless they have a trade worked out als

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can you promise to take someone at 7 like you got a top three pick lol. There is no guarantee he would be there.
and no guarantee a guy you want doesn't drop.

What if Garland fell 3 spots because somebody traded up to 4 and blocked the team that promised him? You take White with Garland there?

Or the promise of Hutchinson last year? ARe these guys really this dumb? What advantage does it give them? Draft month vacation?

Why not play out your hand? See what cards you even have on draft day?

I just can't even invest emotionally in such complete dipshits running this franchise. I think you could hire about any high school valedictorian in the country with or without sports experience, just a decently smart person with good work ethic, and plug them into Bulls management and upgrade your front office. Its that bad around here. It would be better if these guys knew nothing at all because the bulls are fucking ass holes and think they are savants. There stupidity is only surpassed by their arrogance.

I know of 3 posters on this barely a faint heart beat pulse nearly dead message board that legit would run this franchise maybe not great...maybe not good enough to compete at NBA championship level...but I damn fucking put a guarantee they can be better than GarPax.

It just never ends. We will get Marcus Morris and a reach at PG at #7....

That should put the Bulls in spot 6-10 in the East...basically the worst going nowhere draft starving place to be of mediocrity. We play no defense whatsoever. The offense is petty, taking turns being hogs rather than helping each other. There is no schematic offensive impression at any point in a season going on like a decade...maybe longer...but at least under Thibs they played defense. Now they play street ball on both ends and meanwhile the rest of NBA has never been more sophisticated.

Why are the Bulls playing 1999 basketball? Seriously? We gave Felicio how much money?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
LOL Bulls and their leaky front office. I'd shrug this off if we didn't have the Hutchinson situation happen last draft.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL Bulls and their leaky front office. I'd shrug this off if we didn't have the Hutchinson situation happen last draft.
lol at least Coby White isn't the worst option they could've given a promise to

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

and there is, imo, and actual possibility the Bulls have "promised" two different players in this draft...

lol, wtf are they doing?

They thought they would be picking higher and promised somebody, and now they don't think they will be there at #7 and can't get to 4 so they promise somebody else?

Why can't they just shut the fuck up and stop being a joke?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reports were Bulls promised Garland at the combine and he went home crying.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is Coby more of a combo guard or is he a pure point guard?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Coby more of a combo guard or is he a pure point guard?
He is a combo guard. Listed 6'5, but that may because of the fro. Dude goes a 100 mph. He can get hot from long range and he doesnt have any fear. He gave Duke trouble. I didnt notice his defense being anything worth while. He can be out of control, but he also was the fastest guy on the court the majority of the time.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like it...

he would be a good offense/defense sub with Dunn.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would call him "quick" more than fast, and Jerry Stackhouse was listed at 6'6", was probably more like 6'4"..and that would be my comparison. Cheap being from the same school...but they seem to like those quick 6'6" pg's....

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Funny talk on the radio speculates the Bulls packaging Zach Lavine and the 7th pick in a trade for the 3rd pick. Does anyone even want Lavine's contract, much less view it as an asset? Maybe I'm not reading the NBA correctly, but I didn't think other teams thought of Lavine as highly as the Bulls do.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Funny talk on the radio speculates the Bulls packaging Zach Lavine and the 7th pick in a trade for the 3rd pick. Does anyone even want Lavine's contract, much less view it as an asset? Maybe I'm not reading the NBA correctly, but I didn't think other teams thought of Lavine as highly as the Bulls do.

3rd pick is the Knicks right? They would be that fucking stupid

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3rd pick is the Knicks right? They would be that fucking stupid

If we trade to #3 and don't take Barrett that would be the kicker.

However...if we trade up to #3...

then flip Barrett to the Pelicans for a kings ransom that includes #4...

Lets say #4(Garland), and Ingram...

would make more sense and bring things the team needs, defense not withstanding.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
If we trade to #3 and don't take Barrett that would be the kicker.

However...if we trade up to #3...

then flip Barrett to the Pelicans for a kings ransom that includes #4...

Lets say #4(Garland), and Ingram...

would make more sense and bring things the team needs, defense not withstanding.

I have one and a half words for you, GarPax.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The more I read these rumors the more I won’t get pissed if they just traded for cash considerations cause these rumors suck