Josh McCown retires

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Who said it was made up?

rafael-palmeiro-congress_original.jpg

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

For me, the Chicago Bears 2013 season started off as a blur. A concussion that ended my preseason and a pay cut that docked $1 Million was not a great start. Though the season started off rocky, things picked up during week seven when QB #2 entered the game.

There are some players who are prepared to play every single game. Who know the offense like the back of their hands. This was QB #2. When QB #1 went down there was no doubt we were in good hands, because QB #2 had been waiting on his moment.

Everyone in the organization knew I had taken a pay cut. All you had to do was read ESPN or the Chicago Tribune and it was there. I never fretted over the cut, but QB #2 apparently was disgusted by the move. After the injury to QB #1, QB #2 approached me and said, “We are going to get your money back.” I was shocked that even this far into the season he still was cognizant of my pay cut.

His presence in the huddle was unmatched. Just because he was QB #2 did not mean he didn’t hold himself as a starter. During the Dallas game, Receiver #1 entered the huddle and stated, “Throw me the ball.” QB #2 politely asked him to “Shut up and just run the play.” This type of mentality proved that not only was he prepared from a statistical standpoint, but he was mentally prepared too. Good deeds on/off the field and his competitiveness to challenge anyone was what made QB #2 excel. His 13 touchdowns and 1 interception, leadership and high character gave him the backing of 99% of the receivers to finish the season as a starter. Though he would eventually become QB #1 most of the receivers wished it was a lot sooner and with the Bears.

#StoryTimeWithEarl

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Earl Bennett:
His presence in the huddle was unmatched. Just because he was QB #2 did not mean he didn’t hold himself as a starter. During the Dallas game, Receiver #1 entered the huddle and stated, “Throw me the ball.” QB #2 politely asked him to “Shut up and just run the play.”

That's funny Josh told Brandon Marshall to shutup and just run the play.

I didn't even remember Earl was on the team with Marshall and Jeffery.

**** you know I love Earl! I just forgot when he left...

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
he needs one of those coat racks for all the jocks he carried for his hall of fame bust.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
That's funny Josh told Brandon Marshall to shutup and just run the play.

I didn't even remember Earl was on the team with Marshall and Jeffery.
thats pretty funny, and even after seeing Josh throw for over 500 yards by giving what the defense was giving, there were always excuses for Jay when he could not do much more then dump off to Forte.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just think it's sad when the Mods are able to make up shit about having sex with member's wives. Too bad when the biggest trolls on the forum are the Mods

WHY ARE YOU STILL WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH????

LOLOLOLOLOLOOO BITCHY

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
God. Would love to see Josh on the Bears coaching staff. Maybe start as Offensive Assistant on assignment to limit Peaches Trubisky’s wild throws.