Cutler deserves higher ranking Bears Top 100 ?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Jay Cutler deserves a higher ranking on Bears Top 100 list
(click to see article and discuss)

Here's what one fan said in the comments

DC
May 27, 2019 at 1:44 AM

Terrible take. 8 seasons with garbage stats considering the pass happy offenses of the 2000s. You said it.
“A lot of disappointment”
“He struggled with turnovers.”
” he failed to live up to expectations both on the field and as a leader.”
Not to mention he won ONE playoff game against an under .500 team in Seattle.

At some point, just stop.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No. Cutler is everything that’s wrong with the Bears organization. We settled for QBs like him that were nothing more than a band aid at best and it cost us numerous Super Bowls. He was never better than average in Chicago.

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well if were talking about what we liked about Cutler then I loved his enthusiasm for the game.
You can just tell Jay loved football!
giphy.gif

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well if were talking about what we liked about Cutler then I loved his enthusiasm for the game.
You can just tell Jay loved football!
giphy.gif

We won thst game

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay was his own worst enemy most times. He had all the talent and no drive.
It sucked when it became obvious his play would never match his talent. Then we got BM and AJ and it started again. Only to crush my hopes once more.
The main reason i wanted Mahomes was because he had Cutler arm talent. Never would have guessed he would have the head for it too.
Oh well, it is what it is. Go Trubs!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It sucked when it became obvious his play would never match his talent. Then we got BM and AJ and it started again. Only to crush my hopes once more.
The main reason i wanted Mahomes was because he had Cutler arm talent. Never would have guessed he would have the head for it too.
Oh well, it is what it is. Go Trubs!
The way I see it, Trubisky was the “safe pick” in his class. People had concerns about deshaun’s arm, and Mahomes’ ability to function in an NFL offense. A team like Kansas City could have gambled with Mahomes because even if he didn’t pan out they still had Alex Smith who was playing at a pro bowl level. If we took Mahomes at 3 and he busted, well I don’t even want to think about that quite frankly.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No. Cutler is everything that’s wrong with the Bears organization. We settled for QBs like him that were nothing more than a band aid at best and it cost us numerous Super Bowls. He was never better than average in Chicago.
"Settled" would be like missing out on qb in the draft and having to draft your 2nd choice. We gave the motherfucking house, and 2 cars away for Cutler. He was the annoited one. Finally, we had a QB after years of(I'd call this settling) settling for noodle arms and sex cannons. And after all the record breaking he did here you still hate?
Cutler doesn't care.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The way I see it, Trubisky was the “safe pick” in his class. People had concerns about deshaun’s arm, and Mahomes’ ability to function in an NFL offense. A team like Kansas City could have gambled with Mahomes because even if he didn’t pan out they still had Alex Smith who was playing at a pro bowl level. If we took Mahomes at 3 and he busted, well I don’t even want to think about that quite frankly.

With 1 yr. of college exp., I thought Trubz was the riskier pick.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
"Settled" would be like missing out on qb in the draft and having to draft your 2nd choice. We gave the motherfucking house, and 2 cars away for Cutler. He was the annoited one. Finally, we had a QB after years of(I'd call this settling) settling for noodle arms and sex cannons. And after all the record breaking he did here you still hate?
Cutler doesn't care.
I will never look back on Jay’s days in Chicago fondly. We settled when we gave him seven more years in 2014 when he did absolutely fucking nothing to deserve that contract.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Cutler doesn't care.

Do u agree with where they ranked him in the article?

Last edited: