IST: Cubs vs. White Sox

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Willson kills the white sox, which made it more questionable on why he sat Tuesday. He was the one cub that seemed to take this series personally.

I like how Maddon sat Contreras following an off day. Perhaps Maddon should just shut Willson down for the remainder of the regular season.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I like how Maddon sat Contreras following an off day. Perhaps Maddon should just shut Willson down for the remainder of the regular season.

Don't be like that. Superman always has his kryptonite.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
It is almost getting to the Pinhead Pinella moves of getting credit for a great game since he was put in a position to do well.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
It is almost getting to the Pinhead Pinella moves of getting credit for a great game since he was put in a position to do well.

Think it has more to do with Wilson spanking their ace.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
And yet, Contreras’ stats after resting are terrific and seem to back up the idea of resting him often.
Last year’s complete collapse would also indicate rest is a big plus.

Even when on the run from the posse, the bad guys rest their horses. ?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
And yet, Contreras’ stats after resting are terrific and seem to back up the idea of resting him often.
Last year’s complete collapse would also indicate rest is a big plus.

Even when on the run from the posse, the bad guys rest their horses. ?

You obviously aren't familiar with the term "off day". Perhaps you should take one.