Top 10 Worst Posters & Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do not try to put @chibears55 in the same category as you. He critisized a mod and that mod used his authority to get even.

You, on the other hand made an alt, had muntiple conversations with your sock puppet while you "both" thank banged "eachother". You should have been gone then, why you are still here is a mystery. I predict this fool will be gone before training camp starts, at that point the site will not need Special person racist carnival freaks to drive traffic.
Lol that’s not what happened. He went shit posting into a game thread. So, I banned him from the game thread for funsies. He could post literally anywhere else but he is to stupid to realize that.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did I make the Top 100 Worst at CCS

ANYBODY ???

BVbv7ZY.gif

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol that’s not what happened. He went shit posting into a game thread. So, I banned him from the game thread for funsies. He could post literally anywhere else but he is to stupid to realize that.

Proportionate Response Banning.......Nice concept

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I know u r trying really hard but dont know what exactly the goal is. Maybe try even harder?

Attention whore want's another thread to be about him. I think he should move into the Chicago Fire forum, he could own that place.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Attention whore want's another thread to be about him. I think he should move into the Chicago Fire forum, he could own that place.

Perfect then @Novak can ban him once he is his training to become Fire Forum mod is complete.

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

So, @chibears55 was wrong about where he was banned from, but he was right about why he was banned. So my statement stands.

Don't bother creating a thread about getting banned.... THEY will Delete it, like they did to me

Do not try to put @chibears55 in the same category as you. He criticized a mod and that mod used his authority to get even.

You, on the other hand made an alt, had multiple conversations with your sock puppet while you "both" thank banged "each other". You should have been gone then, why you are still here is a mystery. I predict this fool will be gone before training camp starts, at that point the site will not need Special person racist carnival freaks to drive traffic.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Obviously I know I could post anywhere else, I posted here dumbass...

My shit posting..lol
You're trying too hard to cover yourself up here, just move on already ..
You could of did that ban right after I wrote it, instead you do your silly ban after I called you out on here after your list..
Nobody here believes you, we all know you did it cause you got butt hurt with my response back to you

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do not try to put @chibears55 in the same category as you. He critisized a mod and that mod used his authority to get even.

You, on the other hand made an alt, had muntiple conversations with your sock puppet while you "both" thank banged "eachother". You should have been gone then, why you are still here is a mystery. I predict this fool will be gone before training camp starts, at that point the site will not need Special person racist carnival freaks to drive traffic.

2 alts

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

My shit posting..lol
You could of did that ban right after I wrote it, instead you do your silly ban after I called you out on here after your list..
Nobody here believes you, we all know you did it cause you got butt hurt with my response back to you
Can you post links or other documentation to support the crying about it?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
See? Question is too confusing. Needs clarification.

How do we know if posters rank because they are a terrible poster or a troll? And if they make the list cause trolling, is it cause they are fucking annoying cause they fail miserably at trolling? Or cause they are an amazing troll sewing chaos everywhere they go?

Clarity for botfly:

WCBF is NOT a troll, good, or bad. He is just a terrible poster. Just awful.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Clarity for botfly:

WCBF is NOT a troll, good, or bad. He is just a terrible poster. Just awful.
I hate that guy. He’s just the fucking worst. Everytime he posts this board loses a little bit of life.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

My shit posting..lol
Our 4 posters missed your riveting analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.