Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Na. Just enjoy slapping the faces of a couple of phony ass holes.
You seem worked up. try some Yoga.

We have a free Survivor Pool going on for the NFL. This could allow you to blow off some steam by picking winners. You should join that and chill.

Ninja edit-----"slapping the faces of phony ass holes" like cyber slapping? I am confused.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nice job posting a reply to a post, numbnuts.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Na. Just enjoy slapping the faces of a couple of phony ass holes.
I simply can't comprehend the level of patheticness one must have in one's life that they get a rush from pretending to be tough on an internet forum. I mean, threatening what one "will do" to others is really sad, but you take it one step farther by enjoying that you "slapped someone"virtually.

Seek help, dude.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I simply can't comprehend the level of patheticness one must have in one's life that they get a rush from pretending to be tough on an internet forum. I mean, threatening what one "will do" to others is really sad, but you take it one step farther by enjoying that you "slapped someone"virtually.

Seek help, dude.
Who threatened you? I said you are a sissy because that’s what you are. And you know you are , that’s why you’re panties are up your ass about all this.

You decided to jump into an argument that had noting to do with you now you want to take to the stand of “gee how can someone be an internet bully. How can they be such a low life. “. When It was you that took the first fucking punch at me . Before you said anything to me I did not have a clue who the hell you where. You ass wipe.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Who threatened you. I said you are a sissy because that’s what you are. And you know you are that’s why you’re panties are up your ass about all this. Okay. Sissy.
My panties are certainly not.

I am not upset. Why would I be?

I simply pity you.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Also. Why did you have to respond twice to me on the same post. You following me around. Sissy.
I didn’t. You included your reply inside my post that you quoted by typing it in the wrong place.

Just another reason for us to pity you.