Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
But did you guys see Hometown Jimmy in his pre-stinkson debutttt???? DISGUSTING!!

I saw it...Vic’s defense looks nasty. Chubb and Von Miller is going to be a tough game week 2.

BS, Jimmy straight up sucked, interior lineman blocking passes, bad decisions, no accuracy. If you want to use excuses Fangio is not the way to go, call it rust, first game action since the injury last season. I saw the game he was bad, the broncos dropped a pass thrown right to the defender, he was actually worse than the stats indicate.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I saw it...Vic’s defense looks nasty. Chubb and Von Miller is going to be a tough game week 2.
Agreed it will be a tough game. Excited to see two head coaches go at it that will know each other very well. That game will tell us a lot about just how good a play caller Nagy is.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
BS, Jimmy straight up sucked, interior lineman blocking passes, bad decisions, no accuracy. If you want to use excuses Fangio is not the way to go, call it rust, first game action since the injury last season. I saw the game he was bad, the broncos dropped a pass thrown right to the defender, he was actually worse than the stats indicate.

Garoppolo tanking would move midway from one of the worst evaluators on CCS to officially THE worst evaluator on CCS. I imagine he doesn't want to accept that lightly.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Jimmy GQ got his tits lit ?. Bradley Chubb was walking the left tackle to the quarterback when the left tackle was able to touch him. The broncos dline is filthy but the niners oline was scary bad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Go back to dick licking
Go back to dick licking
So basically when someone celebrates the anniversary of their birth, it is referred to as a birthday. The most common phrase used in relation to that day is "happy birthday." Most cultures even have a common song titled "happy birthday" that is sung to the person whomst is celebrating their birthday, by family and friends. In western countries it is sung while a cake is presented, often with lit candles placed on top.

Hope this helps.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Garoppolo tanking would move midway from one of the worst evaluators on CCS to officially THE worst evaluator on CCS. I imagine he doesn't want to accept that lightly.

I’ve been spot on with my QB evals since the Flacco draft. Back when the likes of @Broc @Calabis were touting Josh Johnson and Kevin O’Connell and such.

Since then, I’ve been on Wentz, Jimmy G, Watson just to name a few.

You have a poor memory. You cant even remember half the idiotic things you say with how much you post.

Is this the year your boi Kylie Fitts breaks out?! ?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
On a slightly related note: what was the ongoing joke on the Bears message board(s) about Matthews Stafford being super young? Ugh I forget

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’ve been spot on with my QB evals since the Flacco draft. Back when the likes of @Broc @Calabis were touting Josh Johnson and Kevin O’Connell and such.

You have a poor memory. You cant even remember have the idiotic things you say with how much you post.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You have a poor memory. You cant even remember have the idiotic things you say with how much you post.

*halve

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are the Kip to my Rex Kwon Do

I guess that's slightly less cringey than thinking I made fun of the whole Zach Miller hanging around practice thing because I was jealous of how handsome he is.

You think like a female. It's odd.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I’ve been avoiding engaging with you because you bring zero value to the board but I can’t resist with this.

Someone shared this video with me and it is exactly what I picture you being like IRL.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’ve been avoiding engaging with you because you bring zero value to the board but I can’t resist with this.

Someone shared this video with me and it is exactly what I picture you being like IRL.

Are you ommys evil librul hating son?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

You have a poor memory. You cant even remember half the idiotic things you say with how much you post.

LOL @ including Jimmy G in your list of "hits" when he's going into his 6th season having accomplished literally nothing. ?

At least I moved on after my bad call on JJ and didn't spend the next 6 years sucking his dick like you've done with JimmyG.