***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Loved that show Tim and Eric were EP's on it. When you see those mad genius' are involved, it bodes well.

tim-and-eric.png

@Grimson @HeHateMe
Cosigned

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just finished WU Assasin, Dark and Killing Eve second season.

WU Assasin was pretty cheesy but still a fun watch if you like Martial Arts. As a plus it was in English as hard to find a good martial arts show with so many Asian stars in English.

Dark was pretty fucking great and can't eait for 3rd season. Love all the time travel twists and turns and had a lot of quirky elements that made it feel different than most time travel stories. Gotta get used to the German as they always seem like they are angry, lol.

Killing Eve is just a very well acted show. Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer play off each other so well and their twisted and complicated relationship is the foundation of the show.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
New show on the VICELAND network.

It's like if Pee Wee's Playhouse took over The Tonight Show and then Paul Reubens decides to give hosting duties over to some rapper from Detroit that is way too obsessed with wood paneling.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Not excited paying for another streaming service but this looks tits

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Not excited paying for another streaming service but this looks tits

It looks great, not as aimed at kids as most star wars stuff. The trailor reminds me of knights of the old republic which IMO was the high water mark for all things star wars.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It looks great, not as aimed at kids as most star wars stuff. The trailor reminds me of knights of the old republic which IMO was the high water mark for all things star wars.

They also have a kenobi show lined up and another season of clone wars. Disney is really trying to up their content to make that 12.99 a month worth it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Chapelle stand up on Netflix was good not great but good

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I actually enjoyed the bonus content more than the actual special. If you didn't do it, make sure you watch the special until the end of the credits as then about 20 minutes of him just answering questions from various audiences as he toured the country unlocks.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Chappelle's latest special kind of reminded me of a Trump rally. Dude's ego is too large now, and he just wasn't funny.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I tried succession it’s pretty damn good. I will start season two this week and get all caught up

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought he did a good job hoing on everyone like a good comic should. The only cringe to me was the Michael Jackson stuff

I didn't cringe really. He was trying to be provocative, which is fine. Problem is, he wasn't funny with much of it. The crowd didn't laugh a great deal, and because it was being filmed for Netflix, they were prompted several times into clapping. It did at times remind me of a Trump rally, never mind the actual politics.

I just found the whole presentation a bit ego driven, vainglorious, and lazy, name-tagged coveralls and all.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I quite enjoyed it. Think he is doing less classic comedy and more just having a conversation with the audience. Probably why I enjoyed the bonus content.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m going to give better than us a go on Netflix

I like ai stuff hope this is good allot of the new stuff Netflix is throwing out there has been meh.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I quite enjoyed it. Think he is doing less classic comedy and more just having a conversation with the audience. Probably why I enjoyed the bonus content.
I thought it was hilarious. Idk why he got a low score on RT from critics.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I thought it was hilarious. Idk why he got a low score on RT from critics.

Just the signs of the times. People can’t separate their politics from entertainment which is pretty sad. Everything has to be an agenda these days.