ESPN: Bears to start 0-3

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This says more about the shitty algorithms they use than anything.

I KNEW this comment was coming.

AI is only as good as the data you feed it. It learns from what it is given. ESPN is feeding it troll food; teaching it Bears will "regress" and get all injured. Also pumping up GB & MINN a ton given everything else they spew.

There is zero need for them to pump up Bears even more. Chi Fanbase is already maxed. There's no ROI to talk well of the Bears. They need views & clicks from other markets. All about the click baits.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is like paying attention to a gatorlandmike thread. Why?

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
I KNEW this comment was coming.

AI is only as good as the data you feed it. It learns from what it is given. ESPN is feeding it troll food; teaching it Bears will "regress" and get all injured. Also pumping up GB & MINN a ton given everything else they spew.

There is zero need for them to pump up Bears even more. Chi Fanbase is already maxed. There's no ROI to talk well of the Bears. They need views & clicks from other markets. All about the click baits.

Wrong. The Bears are new at this being good feeling, so they can ride that wave a bit. ESPN did nothing but talk up the Packers and Vikings for a decade so what do they have to gain from talking them up more? If anything those fans deserve to take some hate to get them riled up.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
To show just how much ESPN hates the Bears, they have us losing to the 0-11 Lions on Thanksgiving...
Pretty sure front page ESPN photo says it all about their #EastCoastBias

Attachments

• 2019-09-03 16_20_37-Window.png
    2019-09-03 16_20_37-Window.png
    543.1 KB · Views: 5

smilebit

Liked Posts:
They have GB scoring 30 or more points per game in five of their first eight weeks. I couldn't keep reading after that as they have Rodgers cock so far down their throats it's coming out their ass. They have them blowing out the Eagles and Chiefs.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
LOL....Started a thread on this yesterday.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Packers are either gonna be really good or really bad this year. No clue what kind of coach they have. We don't know how Rodgers will hold up at 36 or how he will mesh with the new receivers and play calling.

Change is a good thing when you are getting out of a bad thing. That doesn't mean though that it will work out. We will see.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Packers actually have to start thinking about drafting Rodgers replacement. I know he said he wanted to play till 40, but that doesn't mean he will play WELL at 40 like Brady did. Brady doesn't use sheer athletic ability to play well like Rodgers does and that type of ability will go faster. Also, with Luck retiring so soon and Rodgers coming out and saying what he did makes him come across as maybe hinting that he might be done sooner rather than later. The Packers drafted Rodgers in 2005 when Favre still played 3 more years and they didn't even know he would retire that soon. They probably are thinking of repeating the same type of magic. So if the Packers have a couple more good years with no Super Bowl they might get stuck for a while with no good QB to draft. If they have a bad year this year, it might be better to blow the whole thing up.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Packers actually have to start thinking about drafting Rodgers replacement. I know he said he wanted to play till 40, but that doesn't mean he will play WELL at 40 like Brady did. Brady doesn't use sheer athletic ability to play well like Rodgers does and that type of ability will go faster. Also, with Luck retiring so soon and Rodgers coming out and saying what he did makes him come across as maybe hinting that he might be done sooner rather than later. The Packers drafted Rodgers in 2005 when Favre still played 3 more years and they didn't even know he would retire that soon. They probably are thinking of repeating the same type of magic. So if the Packers have a couple more good years with no Super Bowl they might get stuck for a while with no good QB to draft. If they have a bad year this year, it might be better to blow the whole thing up.
I pray I get to see the day Rodgers has his replacement in the same building. Imagine the same douche bag who called Brett Favre grandpa staring his replacement in the face everyday.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
They have GB scoring 30 or more points per game in five of their first eight weeks. I couldn't keep reading after that as they have Rodgers cock so far down their throats it's coming out their ass. They have them blowing out the Eagles and Chiefs.
If that is the article I read, it has us losing to bad teams and Blowing out the Chiefs, Chargers, Cowboys, and Saints.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want to see Aaron Rodgers throwing his helmet on the sideline in frustration again. I have so much respect for his talent, and even once thought he was up-there for the best to ever play the game. But now I just want to see him pouting and moping more while more Bears convoys run to the end-zone.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Rodgers doesn't surprise me anymore with his last second heroics. So saying GB upsets the Bears... fine.
And Fangio the Defensive Guru pulling the jinks beaten by your ex employee move... fine.
But losing to Washington after dropping 2. Losing to who Casey Kasem? Dafuq outta here with that :poop:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think we'll go into the bye at 4-1.