EDDIE JACKSON WHINING ABOUT BEARS FANS BOOING (AUDIO IN OP)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They weren't booing the defense. Thanks.

But thanks for whiteknighting for millionaires that get their feewings hurt by fans expressing their displeasure. Im sure Eddie and Mitch really appreciate it.
It doesn’t matter that they weren’t booing the defense. He has his teammates’ backs.

Only a meatball would have an issue with that.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They weren't booing the defense. Thanks.

But thanks for whiteknighting for millionaires that get their feewings hurt by fans expressing their displeasure. Im sure Eddie and Mitch really appreciate it.

Its a defensive player saying it knobslobber.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Isn't booing kind of a form of crying also? It's a f***ing game. I'm with Jamais here.
Ditto.

Booing is for childish morons.

Boo a bad call. Boo a guy starting a fight.

But “boo. I spent more than I can afford for these tickets not realizing sporting events can go either way, so you OWE me!” is pathetic

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This one isn't working. Op should not be getting more upset than his responders. Lol.

You okay Grim?

smilebit

Liked Posts:
He is right.

I hate to say it, but Bears fans are among the worst fans in sports.

Idiots and Neanderthals. And proud of it.

And I say that as a lifelong Bears fan (who does not fit the above description)
I'm guessing you were home sitting in front of your t.v cheering on as Trubs threw a screen pass on 3rd and 40

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Whatever.

This is like millionth time I’ve heard this one.

I’m sure Eddie knows who the boos were meant for. I also understand that a good teammate and locker room guy is gonna stand up for those who he knows the boos were really meant for. Maybe it’ll give the offense some confidence knowing the defense has their back and will contribute to a cohesion rather than splintering.

It would be bad if the guy who was sucking was the guy whining about the booing. Like if Mitch was the one whining. That would be a really bad look. Eddie is really just trying to show the offense, specifically Mitch that he has his back. He’s not dumb. He knows who the jeers were going towards.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Only a meatball thinks the fans should sit on their hands and cheer rah rah rah for the Bears no matter what, meatball.
Not saying you give a standing O for a dropped pass.

But tell me, what in the living fuck do you hope to accomplish by booing?

Only a fucking meatball truly believes if he boos the players will look at each other and say “Hey, we better start trying. That guy in Sec 402 just booed us!”

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Only a fucking meatball truly believes if he boos the players will look at each other and say “Hey, we better start trying. That guy in Sec 402 just booed us!”

Only a meatball like you and tender Eddie get offended by booing.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This one isn't working. Op should not be getting more upset than his responders. Lol.

You okay Grim?

Wot? I don't really care either way about the actual booing. It's all about a professional athlete crying about it.

Anyone that thinks anything good could come from a professional athlete publicly admitting that booing hurts their feelings and kills the confidence of their QB needs to get their heads checked.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing you were home sitting in front of your t.v cheering on as Trubs threw a screen pass on 3rd and 40
Not binary. Not cheering doesn’t mean booing.

Not liking a play doesn’t mean I boo loudly at the game however. Only a complete fucking idiot thinks that will help

Take a look around at those who boo and those who don’t and guess which group is smarter and more rational.

It ain’t hard.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Were we watching the same game? Because I wish they had thrown more screen passes regardless of down or distance...

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
This is kind of hilarious tbh.

smilebit

Liked Posts:

Actually it should send a message to the team after the 7th fucking punt that what you're doing sucks ass and it's a way for the fans to let out their frustration as well as hey, we expect more out of this offense than this. It was a shit display and the offense actually has expectation on them not to suck it up the whole fucking game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
We'll hear the audio soon enough. Someone will link it. It depends on how he went about it...was it whiny or was he being tasteful?