EDDIE JACKSON WHINING ABOUT BEARS FANS BOOING (AUDIO IN OP)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll hear the audio soon enough. Someone will link it. It depends on how he went about it...was it whiny or was he being tasteful?

It will be on the Mac and Parkins podcast soon. Interview started around 5:07pm or so.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Were we watching the same game? Because I wish they had thrown more screen passes regardless of down or distance...
I wish they would've too but on 3rd and 40 you've got absolutely nothing to lose by trying to go for it all, I mean you're gonna punt if you can't convert

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It will be on the Mac and Parkins podcast soon. Interview started around 5:07pm or so.
He has his teammates backs. It is what leaders do.

Only meatballs would criticize a player for that.

Seriously how fucking clueless does one need be to not get that.

Like Urlacher pretending not to want to kill Cutler. It’s what you must do.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has his teammates backs. It is what leaders do.

Only meatballs would criticize a player for that.

Seriously how fucking clueless does one need be to not get that.

Like Urlacher pretending not to want to kill Cutler. It’s what you must do.

I'm done with your stupidity. Be gone, thot.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Not binary. Not cheering doesn’t mean booing.

Not liking a play doesn’t mean I boo loudly at the game however. Only a complete fucking idiot thinks that will help

Take a look around at those who boo and those who don’t and guess which group is smarter and more rational.

It ain’t hard.

God, get over yourself. Are you the mind police? People express themselves at sporting events. You're acting like they were throwing stuff from the stands.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly would you rather have fans that care enough to boo or nobody showing up to the game?

I am anti booing though. A real bear fan should man up and krav maga palm strike a packer fan in his nosebone.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Booing is stupid. Complaining about the booing after putting up a stinker is equally stupid. Eddie needs to MAN UP.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Booing isn't bad, per se. It's just very counter productive, and a selfish catharsis.

Who cares what any athlete has to say? Eddie just needs to play. He can say whatever he wants, IDGAF because I don't listen to athletes.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Booing isn't bad, per se. It's just very counter productive, and a selfish catharsis.

Who cares what any athlete has to say? Eddie just needs to play. He can say whatever he wants, IDGAF because I don't listen to athletes.

selfish catharsis is a good description

maybe instead of booing we can start a loud groan movement going. Would Eddie feel better if the crowd was loudly groaning after every display of offensive ineptitude?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol

Jackson is just a person like anyone else and is gon feel the boos. I get it, that shit is not helpful.

But he just has to know that you don't ever, ever, ever, EVER complain about booing in public. People are dicks about that shit.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish they would've too but on 3rd and 40 you've got absolutely nothing to lose by trying to go for it all, I mean you're gonna punt if you can't convert
I was calling for the arm punt.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They weren't booing the defense. Thanks.

But thanks for whiteknighting for millionaires that get their feewings hurt by fans expressing their displeasure. Im sure Eddie and Mitch really appreciate it.

How shocking is it that @xer0h0ur has the worst take in the entire thread?
Ditto.

Booing is for childish morons.

Boo a bad call. Boo a guy starting a fight.

But “boo. I spent more than I can afford for these tickets not realizing sporting events can go either way, so you OWE me!” is pathetic

On second thought that honor might go to you, my friend. I love how you say booing is for childish morons yet you constantly bitch and moan about everything. You bitch and moan about the Bears, you bitch and moan about the Cubs, you bitch and moan about fans and you bitch and moan about how the site is overrun with trolls. I don’t think I’ve ever once seen you post something positive or thought provoking. That seems far worse than fans who spend their hard earned money to attend games voicing their displeasure with team.
Booing wouldn’t have hurt Watson feelings.

It wouldn’t have hurt Mahomes’s feelings either but then again neither QB would ever do anything that warrants booing.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Not saying you give a standing O for a dropped pass.

But tell me, what in the living fuck do you hope to accomplish by booing?

Only a fucking meatball truly believes if he boos the players will look at each other and say “Hey, we better start trying. That guy in Sec 402 just booed us!”

Why do you think people Boo to make the player change? They Boo to show their displeasure, and to let them know that what their doing is not ok. That’s it. It serves the same as cheering.