Prediction: Bears will have a new starting QB by week 4

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody can run this offense better than Mitch in 2019 except Mahommes, Wentz, Foles, or Alex Smith if he can stand.

Serious.

2019 is Mitch or bust, and unfortunately the Broncos in week 2 against a coach who has observed him for 2 years is less than ideal.

Calm the fuck down everyone. Accept what he is and what he isn't. Prepare for a few disappointments, but realize the Bears are still a hard team to beat despite the young QB with very limited ceiling (Alex Smith is his ceiling).

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody can run this offense better than Mitch in 2019 except Mahommes, Wentz, Foles, or Alex Smith if he can stand.

Serious.

2019 is Mitch or bust, and unfortunately the Broncos in week 2 against a coach who has observed him for 2 years is less than ideal.

Calm the fuck down everyone. Accept what he is and what he isn't. Prepare for a few disappointments, but realize the Bears are still a hard team to beat despite the young QB with very limited ceiling (Alex Smith is his ceiling).
Lets not forget Watson either

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets not forget Watson either
I didn't forget. I reject that notion, especially since I specified "in 2019" and Watson ain't going to learn shit in time after a week 2 trade.

Trubisky is the best option we have in 2019 to run Nagy's offense.

Furthermore, Watson is not ideal for this offense. Watson is the better player, but not for this offense.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a chance. Trubisky might be a bust, but he’ll play more than 4 games this year, probably all of them, if he doesn’t gets injured.

This. Benching MT early this season and probably at all puts the organization offensively in a tail spin. If they want to bring in competition next year, fine. If he fails this year, which he deserve to play out, and they want to move on that is fine, too. Then people will be calling for Pace’s job, perhaps rightly so, and that brings on other issues.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If his confidence dwindled or he got banged up, a look at Chase wouldn't hurt anyone for a breather...like if it gets bad with 0-3 or 0-4 start...I'd be fine with Chase week 5 before the bye and regroup.

Chase will disappoint alot of people though, his mobility is zero, his panic is high, his height is low, and he throws loopy passes. There are defenses he can't beat, and there are defenses this offense matches up to he could steer the ship, imo.

Trubisky is doing fine, he isn't Glennon bad or anything. He is right in that 15-25 range of QB's, where 3300, 400, 25/12 says you are. He is that and improving incrementally. Even matching that against a rough schedule would be improvement.

He is young and inexperienced, but a better athlete than most of us realized even looking at his 4.67. Sturdy little chap, wide rib cage, decent arm and a hard worker.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I didn't forget. I reject that notion, especially since I specified "in 2019" and Watson ain't going to learn shit in time after a week 2 trade.

Trubisky is the best option we have in 2019 to run Nagy's offense.

Furthermore, Watson is not ideal for this offense. Watson is the better player, but not for this offense.
Lmfao this is the new Trubisky homer stance? Undeniable that watson is better in every way but now we say even though he’s better, he’s not as good in this offense. Crazy.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmfao this is the new Trubisky homer stance? Undeniable that watson is better in every way but now we say even though he’s better, he’s not as good in this offense. Crazy.
That part might be insane but the rest of those players he listed have played in an Andy Reid system. I think that is where he was going with that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aesopian with Nagy only calling naked keepers.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mail me some of that good good you're smokin over there.