Prediction: Bears will have a new starting QB by week 4

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude has all the talent in the world....if his brain doesnt mature and he continues to take 2 seconds per read..we are fucked

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Remember when you said the Raiders were okay with trading khalil mack because they drafted Arden Key? I remember. Still waiting for Arden Key to replace that generational talent.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Remember when you said the Raiders were okay with trading khalil mack because they drafted Arden Key? I remember. Still waiting for Arden Key to replace that generational talent.

That's twisting my words but I think Arden Key will have a breakout season this year if he's healthy again.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
That's twisting my words but I think Arden Key will have a breakout season this year if he's healthy again.

So you didn't say that the Raiders were okay with dealing Khalil Mack because they drafted Arden Key?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmfao this is the new Trubisky homer stance? Undeniable that watson is better in every way but now we say even though he’s better, he’s not as good in this offense. Crazy.

The context is in a mid-season trade. If you think Watson can run this offense in 1 week better than Trubisky can with 18 months experience I think you are wrong.

furthermore, I am hinting that this offense is about playbook absorption and execution, getting the ball to playmakers. Watson has incredible mind/game speed. His reactions are awesome. His arm is talented, his legs are quick twitch. You can do lots of things with him, and I'm sure he could be somewhere between Mahomes and Trubisky in this offense given appropriate time.

The point is Trubisky is the best option we have RIGHT NOW so lets get behind him and take it as far as we can. The weather will turn in our favor, our depth will matter more in November, etc. Over time TRubisky will develop a cold weather comfort and advantage on his side of the ball too.

There are good playmakers all around him except at TE. I'd keep with Trubisky, get some wins under our belt and ride out what is going to be a tightly competitive season. We have still only been beat soundly twice in last 18+ games.