Prediction: Bears will have a new starting QB by week 4

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's twisting my words but I think Arden Key will have a breakout season this year if he's healthy again.

By "breakout season" you mean he'll break his own record and get a whopping 2 sacks?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
What headache? Protesting police brutality against blacks is a "headache" to you?
time and place.. If you want to actually make a difference then go stage a protest at the specific police station where there is a know racist cop (everyone has cell phones so it should be pretty easy to find recordings of cops acting like racists) and pressure them to fire that cop..

Disrespecting our national anthem, veterans, our armed forces and pissing off patriotic Americans will stop police brutality how exactly?

Bort

Liked Posts:
Nick Mullens? Dak Prescott trade after bad contract negotiations? Ryan Fitzpatrick? Jimmy Garoppolo? Jay Cutler? Tony Romo?

Who will it be?

Fitzpatrick looking great today against the Patriots. Wish we had him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmfao this is the new Trubisky homer stance? Undeniable that watson is better in every way but now we say even though he’s better, he’s not as good in this offense. Crazy.

The context is in a mid-season trade. If you think Watson can run this offense in 1 week better than Trubisky can with 18 months experience I think you are wrong.

furthermore, I am hinting that this offense is about playbook absorption and execution, getting the ball to playmakers. Watson has incredible mind/game speed. His reactions are awesome. His arm is talented, his legs are quick twitch. You can do lots of things with him, and I'm sure he could be somewhere between Mahomes and Trubisky in this offense given appropriate time.

The point is Trubisky is the best option we have RIGHT NOW so lets get behind him and take it as far as we can. The weather will turn in our favor, our depth will matter more in November, etc. Over time TRubisky will develop a cold weather comfort and advantage on his side of the ball too.

There are good playmakers all around him except at TE. I'd keep with Trubisky, get some wins under our belt and ride out what is going to be a tightly competitive season. We have still only been beat soundly twice in last 18+ games.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
time and place.. If you want to actually make a difference then go stage a protest at the specific police station where there is a know racist cop (everyone has cell phones so it should be pretty easy to find recordings of cops acting like racists) and pressure them to fire that cop..

Disrespecting our national anthem, veterans, our armed forces and pissing off patriotic Americans will stop police brutality how exactly?

Lmao kneeling had nothing to do with disrespecting the country or military... are you really dumb enough to think that?

Bort

Liked Posts:

Just like I always say: if it won't immediately solve the problem completely, then don't do it.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lmao kneeling had nothing to do with disrespecting the country or military... are you really dumb enough to think that?
If it wasn't disrespectful then no one would give a shit and it wouldn't of been a story

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
By "breakout season" you mean he'll break his own record and get a whopping 2 sacks?

Good one. Do you happen do be five years old by the way?

Grow up.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Way to keep it on topic. Adorable.

I would love to have a mature discussion with you but you're still way to childish to deal with,

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If it wasn't disrespectful then no one would give a shit and it wouldn't of been a story
Its 2019 and your unwoke ass doesn't even know that the kneeling was actually deemed respectful BY A VETERAN WHO KAEP CONSULTED WITH ABOUT HIS PROTEST

gosh.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Its 2019 and your unwoke ass doesn't even know that the kneeling was actually deemed respectful BY A VETERAN WHO KAEP CONSULTED WITH ABOUT HIS PROTEST

gosh.

Millions of NFL fans stopped watching the NFL because of the protest so..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lol whatever. Who cares about a fake number of racist NFL fans too mad to watch a game because they are okay with cops murdering black ppl.

its not one or the other.. you can think its disrespectful and still be against racist cops..
you could stage a protest for world piece and be burning bibles for your protest. And just because people are offended by you burning bibles does not mean they are also pro WW3..

What does Burning Bibles have to do with WW3? just about as much as the Anthem has do do with Racist cops..

It was a stupid protest.. Not that protesting Racist cops is bad.. Just how he went about it that was stupid.. I mean if your protest pisses off millions of people, costs you millions of dollars and DOESNT DO A FUCKING THING then that is a huge fail.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
its not one or the other.. you can think its disrespectful and still be against racist cops..
you could stage a protest for world piece and be burning bibles for your protest. And just because people are offended by you burning bibles does not mean they are also pro WW3..

What does Burning Bibles have to do with WW3? just about as much as the Anthem has do do with Racist cops..

It was a stupid protest.. Not that protesting Racist cops is bad.. Just how he went about it that was stupid.. I mean if your protest pisses off millions of people, costs you millions of dollars and DOESNT DO A FUCKING THING then that is a huge fail.
World piece lmfao

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Disrespecting our national anthem, veterans, our armed forces

You have no idea what you are talking about.

"In the 49ers' final preseason game, backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to kneel for the national anthem instead of taking a seat on the bench.Turns out it was former Seahawks player and Green Beret Nate Boyer who talked Kap into making the change. Boyer wrote an open letter to Kaepernick earlier this season, and it caused the two to meet up and discuss America and honoring the anthem."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...in-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You have no idea what you are talking about.

"In the 49ers' final preseason game, backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick decided to kneel for the national anthem instead of taking a seat on the bench.Turns out it was former Seahawks player and Green Beret Nate Boyer who talked Kap into making the change. Boyer wrote an open letter to Kaepernick earlier this season, and it caused the two to meet up and discuss America and honoring the anthem."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...in-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/
you can say its not disrespectful all you want.. But if millions of people found it disrespectful then you are being disrespectful..

Still doesnt change the fact that it was a stupid protest that did absolutely nothing.. How many racist cops got fired because of the protest? oops guess that was a huge fail then..

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears never ever ever would even consider it. It's not racism, it's the headache he brings and the fact he sucks.

The Bears QB right now sucks though. Why not bring in a QB who took his team to the Super Bowl and the NFC Championship? Kap isn’t a terrific QB but at least he can hit his WRs most of the time.

Yes. Sundays and football is my time to forget the problems of the world. The police are assholes to everyone not just blacks and I'm all for protesting them just not on Sundays.

If you need football to help you “escape” the problems in the world then you need to reevulate your life.