***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Yup, completely worthless... ....

Depends on the frequency. Any criticism come off as "crying" when done excessively regardless of validity.

I don't think I post enough for my critiques to qualify as "crying" but I can understand how someone with an opposing perspective who's being criticized by me would think otherwise.

Seems your definition of "crying" is frequency absent tone of voice and a disregard for thoughtfulness and rationality employed within the posting.

As I said, this Mitch discussion is not going away anytime soon. It's literally unreasonable to expect no more "Mitch is busting" talk or no more "Pace missed on a QB" talk ever again. From CCS nor literally any other Bears media outlet/podcast. It is what it is.;

For you to find one side of the discussion obnoxious and chastise us for overall frequency and not his defenders is rather baffling .

It would be like going to a public pool that's meant for swimming and finding obnoxious the number of people in swimsuits.

It would be like going to a restaurant meant for dining out and finding obnoxious the number of people eating in front of each other.

It would be like going to a public restroom and finding obnoxious the number of people in there relieving themselves of bodily waste.

You seem to post better when sober. Cheers!

Last edited:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
For you to find one side of the discussion obnoxious and chastise us for overall frequency and not his defenders is rather baffling .

? It's cute that you think I only find one side obnoxious. Unfortunately this place is littered with obnoxious people all with their own obnoxious hot takes. I just happen to find the Mahomes/Watson dicklickers slightly more obnoxious than the Mitch dicklickers. ?‍♂️

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
? It's cute that you think I only find one side obnoxious. Unfortunately this place is littered with obnoxious people all with their own obnoxious hot takes. I just happen to find the Mahomes/Watson dicklickers slightly more obnoxious than the Mitch dicklickers. ?‍♂️

I find it obnoxious the Bears continually settle for mediocre QBs. Only thing worse is GB, who has had HoF QBs for the last 30 years and only 2 SBs to show for it. How they've squandered Rodgers career is almost as criminal as what the Dolphins did to Marino. They should have at least 3 SBs with Rodgers.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
6 pages on this thread. Yep, it's the bye week.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
So far in Watson's career he has looked like a world beater against below average teams, and in the NFL he has failed against good teams or under the big lights (ala the playoff game last year).

I expect the chiefs to thrash these guys. Watson with some stats and garbage time points but overall looks like an average starter. Mahomes and the chiefs pummel these guys.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
BUMP for game time! Who's excited?!?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm so excited to watch real NFL offenses with real NFL QBs. Each of them only in their third 3 in the NFL, but both of them know how to read an NFL defense unlike the Bears QB

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Watch, this game wil be decided in OT, final score 3-0

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn't know Hill had those kind of ups. What a play.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's the only way the Chiefs stop a RB.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson let down by his useless teammates again. Can you imagine if Watson were on the Bears?

Status
Not open for further replies.