Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When folks say that Pace can't draft worth shit, you do know who they are referring to?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Recency bias. Grossman was a turnover machine.

I'm highly critical of Trubisky, but I'm taking Trubisky over Grossman. Grossman turned the ball over 5 or 6 times in one game. Most of them were fumbles if I remember correctly.

Grossman did fumble a metric shit ton. Cutler had his fair share too. maybe it's the environment?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Never seen a guy get trashed so hard. It's not Mitchell's fault the Bears can't draft worth shit and decided to trade so many assets in the hope he would be big time. Not his fault he hasn't had the play-makers around him either. Depending on your view, it's also not his fault he has been injured and unable to get in and stay in a rhythm. This year was always going to be tough with the brutal schedule. I'm a firm believer in Mitch, he's shown some flashes, and he's still very young, he will figure it out.

tenor.gif

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Things that are Mitch's fault

-The fact that he cannot read a defense
-The fact that his footwork is consistently shit
-The fact that his consistently shit footwork leads to a ton of inaccurate passes
-The fact that he cannot make pre-snap reads and change plays and protections properly

Is that enough or should I continue on?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Never seen a guy get trashed so hard. It's not Mitchell's fault the Bears can't draft worth shit and decided to trade so many assets in the hope he would be big time. Not his fault he hasn't had the play-makers around him either. Depending on your view, it's also not his fault he has been injured and unable to get in and stay in a rhythm. This year was always going to be tough with the brutal schedule. I'm a firm believer in Mitch, he's shown some flashes, and he's still very young, he will figure it out.

Pace made efforts to acquire better offensive talent. if Jay Cutler had these guys with Matt Forte 2009-2011 instead of the smurf receivers, they could've done some damage. Trubisky can't control where he's drafted, yes, but I didn't see him concocting his own offseason program with his teammates in Florida or wherever it was to practice and get on the same page. he's almost putting in minimal effort. no amount of saying "I'm a miserable fuckup" in postgame interviews is going to change the fact that he's not even really trying to get better. I don't know if it's worse or not, but he did a lot of great things last year and is seemingly incapable now of reproducing any of that.

this is a 4-12 team. I still maintain more attention should be applied to Nagy not being a egomaniacal dickhead.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Johnny Knox was a 5th round pick, boomer

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Can we start a count on how many weeks in a row we've had a "mitch to prove everyone wrong", or "mitch shuts up the haters" thread? It's hilarious at this point.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I believed in him for stretches last season and he has proved me wrong..looks like only the OP is left and after him Mitch will then have proved everyone wrong.

Username

Liked Posts:

-The fact that his consistently shit footwork leads to a ton of inaccurate passes
-The fact that he cannot make pre-snap reads and change plays and protections properly

Don't forget he couldn't win the starting QB job in college, yet still left college a year early to enter the draft. Talk about delusions of grandeur!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We're approaching that place where Trubisky's best chance to succeed is by getting a change of scenery. Whether we broke him, or he just sucks, we are rapidly approaching a place where it's time for both parties to move on.

And when it is all said and done, and Trubisky is playing somewhere else, I will wish him the best. Unless it's with the Packers, Vikings, or Lions. In which case, I will tell him to "suck it".

shoez90

Liked Posts:

where is the infinity likes button

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

Bears gave Jay Cutler 10 years and 100 million. Why not Mitch?

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Bears have the 5th worse rushing attack in the league, but I assume this is Mitch's fault as well? Bears went for the guy out of Iowa State lol and their back-up well..if they even have a back-up. Need horses in the barn, where are the Bears horses. You can almost double team Robinson every with the lack of talent in the backfield and in the WR corps. Robinson is a nice 1b receiver, but then Gabriel, Miller? That's the talent you have around Mitch and you expect him to win games.

And lol with the Cutler talk. Bears not only had an all-time defense with multiple HOF players, but a guy that Cutler should be thanking his lucky stars to have in Matt Forte. Cutler had Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, Greg Olsen and Olin Kreutz. Mitch has Tarik Cohen, Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller and Corey Whitehair. If Trubisky was on that team, Bears would have won the Super Bowl.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trubisky not being able to make routine NFL throws and hitting wide open WRs has nothing to do with the Bears run game. Try again.