Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Cam ain't built to handle Chicago fans. The minute he gets boo'ed is the moment he'll ask to be traded.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don’t understand the Cam Newton hype?Von Miller made Newton give up. I remember when Newton fumbled and didn’t want to go after it. I saw a broken man, and Cam was never the same after that appearance.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he gets cut it could light a fire in the man he hasnt had in a couple years. My bigger concern would be health. #1 ability is availability.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With what money??
I don't want him, has no ceiling left and Cam probably isn't gonna help with developing any future QBs. Send Trubs to Brady QB camp in the off-season.
Seriously. Trubisky needs to stop working out with Goff in the off-season. Since he's going to be back next year anyway, he should go work out with Mahomes or Watson this upcoming off-season.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Living in NC, I get to see Cam almost every week he plays..There was a time when I would have welcomed him with open arms on the Bears, but Cam can't play if he can't run, and he can't run anymore..The injuries have taken him over, and he is basically done as a starter

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Wait for Carolina to cut Cam - then sign him.

Draft a QB in the 2nd.

Keep Trubisky one more year.

Cam/Trubisky/2nd Rounder.

If one of these guys don't pan out, we all might as well abandon this franchise.
That’s a big gamble. If Carolina trades cam anywhere else there aren’t very many realistically good options to replace Mitch with.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
At this point its better then what we have. Kick the tires. Still need to draft a QB in the 2nd regardless on whatever retread we bring in.

LeSueur

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Toronto Raptors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ottawa Senators
  1. Syracuse Orange
YEAH! AWESOME! Another QB that Nagy won’t utilize to the best of his abilities!

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
You won’t have to trade for him since he’s going to get cut. He probably would want a guarantee of being the starter to sign here. If that’s the case, can you trade Trubisky for a conditional pick? Newton likely would be as motivated as he has been in years if the defense can continue to play like it has been for another season.