Is it possible? Bears 4-0, Min 2-2 over next 4?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Nah, 2019 Bears don't beat good teams. They get embarassed by the good teams, and then do just enough against the bad ones that the meatball fanbase thinks "Maaaybe they can fix this if they just ___" and then boom, dick slapped by a good team and its back to doom and gloom.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
No chance.

The Bears have not beaten a good team this whole season. Hell they can barely squeak out wins against teams like the lions and the Giants.

I think they'll win Thursday, and then MAYBE they'll stumble into one win in the last 4. 7-9 at best.

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
10-6 guarantees you two more years of Ryan Pace and at least two more years of Nahgee. No thank you.
I remember the plan. Bears were going to break tradition and be a more offensive Football team. We got Mack, and that plan went to HALE!

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're aware that Dallas had the #1 offense in the NFL going into this week, right? They don't match up favorably with the Bears either. Their offensive line has arguably more talent than the Raiders have on theirs and absolutely have stronger LB and DE groups than most teams we've already faced. Even at home, that's a tough win. I could see us winning over GB and/or KC better than the cowboys, sadly.

And trust me, that pains me to realize. I live in Dallas and won't hear the end of it from my Dallas Cowboys friends if/when they win over the Bears.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If any team can fuck up their own wet dream, it's Dallas. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Bears beat them.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No chance.

The Bears have not beaten a good team this whole season. Hell they can barely squeak out wins against teams like the lions and the Giants.

I think they'll win Thursday, and then MAYBE they'll stumble into one win in the last 4. 7-9 at best.

I guess 8-3 Minnesota isn't a good team? (not saying the Bears are good though)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears win out, and don't make playoffs. All because the dramatic comeback by Minnesota against Denver last week. This opinion should lead to me going under a vicious attack on CCS.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I guess 8-3 Minnesota isn't a good team? (not saying the Bears are good though)
They are good but the Bears just seem to matchup well with the Vikings.

I also think the Vikings are much improved from then.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope it somehow happens just so alot of football experts here have some explaining to do.

The way I see it Pace has been questioned and is firmly on the hot seat.
Truthbisky has not played well enough to justify turning every stone for competition and churning up a plan B.
Nagy had early success. Is young. And now he has been challenged and has a spill to clean up.
I'm not even going to comment on him as a coach until I see how he mops this up and gets the team to play hard for him again.

I can believe a playoff run is possible in the NFL with this defense and winter arriving. However, its harder to believe I would witness football durning that run that would convince me otherwise of any of the above.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fellow Bear fans, we still have a "punchers chance" at making the playoffs!!!
I hope it somehow happens just so alot of football experts here have some explaining to do.

The way I see it Pace has been questioned and is firmly on the hot seat.
Truthbisky has not played well enough to justify turning every stone for competition and churning up a plan B.
Nagy had early success. Is young. And now he has been challenged and has a spill to clean up.
I'm not even going to comment on him as a coach until I see how he mops this up and gets the team to play hard for him again.

I can believe a playoff run is possible in the NFL with this defense and winter arriving. However, its harder to believe I would witness football durning that run that would convince me otherwise of any of the above.
You guys are great.

Bort

Liked Posts:
Some people in this thread seem to be rooting for the team to lose so that Nagy and Pace get fired. I've been calling for Nagy's head since that 56 pass 7 run shitshow against the Saints, but I'll always root for the Bears to win until they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs (especially considering the Raiders are getting our first round pick anyway).

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
10-6 guarantees you two more years of Ryan Pace and at least two more years of Nahgee. No thank you.
Stop fooling yourself. They are not going away this offseason.