Do Bear Player And Coaches Read This Message Board?

Hulkhogan

Liked Posts:
I was thinking that since this Bears message board is so popular and well run, do the actual Bear players come here to read? I mean I would guess the older players probably don't because they have the big contracts and more money than they know what to do with. However, I feel like some of the younger guys might like to peek over here from time to time. Maybe even the coaches also seeing as we have so many great John Maddon video game coaches here? Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking that since this Bears message board is so popular and well run, do the actual Bear players come here to read? I mean I would guess the older players probably don't because they have the big contracts and more money than they know what to do with. However, I feel like some of the younger guys might like to peek over here from time to time. Maybe even the coaches also seeing as we have so many great John Maddon video game coaches here? Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Thanks for reminding me to ban you. Happy Turkey Eve! Gobble! Gobble!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who was it that would occasionally post on the CBMB?
I swear there was a player that would post himself or have someone post for him in the 2007 ish era.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Who was it that would occasionally post on the CBMB?
I swear there was a player that would post himself or have someone post for him in the 2007 ish era.
Chris Harris

yes they do. I am well connected at Halas Hall and Pace's #2 guy. Many more of us read here, but as far as I know I am the only one that posts.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't there a fullback that supposedly him or his wife posted at some point? Was that Bryan Johnson? Looking at the timeline, that was probably cbmb.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don’t think any coaches or execs, but you’d be naive to think there’s not some players at least looking around on here.

For as much as players talk about tuning it all out, we know from retired players that a lot of players go searching for anything and everything written about them.

A lot of Chicago media guys took around on here, I know for sure. It’s too coincidental that someone on here will bring up a unique point or a conspiracy theory, and then you hear those exact same points on the radio or a podcast the next day. I’ve seen it happen multiple times.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they do read this board

Dear Nagy..YOU SUCK!...and so does Cohen

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im guessing that most if not all of the team members who want to see what the peasants think are going to go to twitter/facebook/reddit, not CCS.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Obviously. That's why I blame CCS for wanting to go defense when we should've fixed the oline.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Alex Brown's wife was on the old board and someone related to David terrell did too