Do Bear Player And Coaches Read This Message Board?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was thinking that since this Bears message board is so popular and well run, do the actual Bear players come here to read? I mean I would guess the older players probably don't because they have the big contracts and more money than they know what to do with. However, I feel like some of the younger guys might like to peek over here from time to time. Maybe even the coaches also seeing as we have so many great John Maddon video game coaches here? Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
LMAO!!!!!!! popular? there are only like 100-150 active members who post. Most don't come back here because of the endless drama between the same idiots in here. well run? Mods that let the shitshow continue. I would doubt if ANY Bears players come to this shit hole.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking that since this Bears message board is so popular and well run, do the actual Bear players come here to read? I mean I would guess the older players probably don't because they have the big contracts and more money than they know what to do with. However, I feel like some of the younger guys might like to peek over here from time to time. Maybe even the coaches also seeing as we have so many great John Maddon video game coaches here? Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Hell no...why would they. They hear enough shit, why go search for more

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
those flakes cant even handle some booing their fucking vaginas would explode if they saw this place

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Ommy is Lovie’s great grandfather.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I think some media, TV commentators, coaches and players read this board from time to time. I've seen some specific evidence for it. But there's no way to prove it of course.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Some read and some even post. Coaches don’t though just players.

Of course media does they get allot of their ideas often times from us

Visionman

Liked Posts:
They probably do. That would explain the stupidity and poor play on the field this season...

Liked Posts:
Do professional athletes come to a message board to watch Joe Schmo post about signing Colin Kaepernick, Trubisky being a bust thread #8,564, signing some other teams trash thread #1,565,238, armchair quarterbacking, calling each other names like children, and overall acting like complete idiots every day?

What do you really think?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Do professional athletes come to a message board to watch Joe Schmo post about signing Colin Kaepernick, Trubisky being a bust thread #8,564, signing some other teams trash thread #1,565,238, armchair quarterbacking, calling each other names like children, and overall acting like complete idiots every day?

What do you really think?
No. But they do come to see what ppl will name their next alt accounts...

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
LMAO!!!!!!! popular? there are only like 100-150 active members who post. Most don't come back here because of the endless drama between the same idiots in here. well run? Mods that let the shitshow continue. I would doubt if ANY Bears players come to this shit hole.
I think he's being sarcastic..

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd have to imagine many do. They all have the same access to it and likely many spend much time on line as most people do. Maybe all those alts we see pop up don't belong to HHM and are actually Bears' players hiding their identity.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hub is a Ryan Pace apologist, so he could be only one of two posters. One of them is way too dumb to be Hub.
Well, much like most people, when you don't have to worry about putting your actual name to something, you can speak more freely.