2019-2020 Season IGT

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Well i guess thats one way to respond to being benched.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Holy hell. What a damn finish.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Bigger problem was letting them get back in the game. Still seems the young bulls do not know how to win and teacher boylen does not know how to get them there. Should have run away with that one.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Sadly, that might be the best Bulls game of the last 3 seasons.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Am the only one that feels the excitement of performances like this has diminished? It used to be a really special thing to witness when a player went crazy but players now are always having these crazy games.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Am the only one that feels the excitement of performances like this has diminished? It used to be a really special thing to witness when a player went crazy but players now are always having these crazy games.

Admit it, you secretly don't like when people push down one of BG7's records.
;)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way I see this is the best player on the team made a statement, brought the focus onto himself...called out a coach that should be called out as a leader among the players...and then showed he is worthy to make such a statement and responded to the spotlight.

Only a staff of morons wouldn't fire Boylen today, yesterday..or really any time before his "interim" status become more.

At this point I can only accuse management of tanking...if they are doing anything else for the last 3 years they are the stupidest people entrusted with a 800,000,000 dollar organization in the world.

Fuck man... I love Paxon. I cried in championship two when he hit the game winner. Cried for goddamn joy. But this shit is inexcusable. Get some qualified people for fucks sake, this is an epic shitshow that has some how gone on for over a decade.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The way I see this is the best player on the team made a statement, brought the focus onto himself...called out a coach that should be called out as a leader among the players...and then showed he is worthy to make such a statement and responded to the spotlight.

Only a staff of morons wouldn't fire Boylen today, yesterday..or really any time before his "interim" status become more.

At this point I can only accuse management of tanking...if they are doing anything else for the last 3 years they are the stupidest people entrusted with a 800,000,000 dollar organization in the world.

Fuck man... I love Paxon. I cried in championship two when he hit the game winner. Cried for goddamn joy. But this shit is inexcusable. Get some qualified people for fucks sake, this is an epic shitshow that has some how gone on for over a decade.

He hit the game winner in championship 3 against the suns.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Also, no one loves John paxson. Absolutely no one

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He hit the game winner in championship 3 against the suns.
You know I was a boy, spent that summer in California, and actually think I remember wearing a back-to-back championship shirt when it happened, and basically all that summer that was my kit. Sparkles and signatures, $5 shirt from k-mart.

I cried for joy when John Paxon hit that game winner. I love John Paxon. However, its hard to defend loss of roster value and mismanagement of coaching.

I want him to be our Danny Ainge...I really do...but we also have had bad luck with injuries and lottery picks. We could have hit either Zion or the PG in Memphis. We could have tried to trade up for Tatum, or Doncic..like chances and opportunities have been there but not really easy decisions or values due to late lottery status.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
2 minutes left before half and Boylen has already played 12 guys.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Goodness, this team sucks.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
And Shaq is playing to start the 2nd half....so that’s 13 different guys now getting minutes. Holy fuck Boylen

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
WCJ can't play full minutes because he has to pick up the defensive slack for everyone else on this team, because the defensive scheme is fucking shit.

Oh yeah, Boylen is a defensive guy. Dude sucks.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Lol at losing to this trash ass Golden State team that literally everyone else has beat up on.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The team is completely lost. Only Lavine seems to show he wants to play really. Lauri has been trash, which is extremely disappointing, and Otto being hurt has only made things worse.