Watson is carving the Patriots up

Visionman

Liked Posts:
50 years down the road you guys will be sitting in some senior center complaining about the QBs we didn't get. Lol...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, we automatically think that Watson would be a star on the Bears?

I think you can make some good arguments about Patrick Mahomes landing in the perfect spot for him to thrive.

Watson landed in a bad spot and has been carrying that team for two seasons now while JJ Watt was busy chasing Peyton Manning's career record for television commercials.

Watson would be thriving in Chicago. The Bears could be defending a Super Bowl trophy right now instead of watching the second coming of Mark Sanchez.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Will the crying ever stop. Wtf

Pace tried to draft a QB and failed. Over the last 20 years there have been a lot of first round picks that were dudes. Mitch won’t be the last. Get over it

BTW. Watson hasn’t won shit yet so stop crowning him

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you can make some good arguments about Patrick Mahomes landing in the perfect spot for him to thrive.

Watson landed in a bad spot and has been carrying that team for two seasons now while JJ Watt was busy chasing Peyton Manning's career record for television commercials.

Watson would be thriving in Chicago. The Bears could be defending a Super Bowl trophy right now instead of watching the second coming of Mark Sanchez.
Houstons D is doing a pretty good job as well

and again, you're proving my point about assuming

Watson could very well be a bust in Chicago, or a star..we will never know

Drafting a is a crap shoot

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Anybody else think the Pats D is really overrated? They’ve given up 37 and now 21 (game is still in progress) to the Ravens and Texans. Meanwhile they gave up 9 to the Cowboys highly ranked offense, but I’m not sure I trust the Cowboys offense against better defenses. I have a feeling the Pats D will get exposed later in the season or playoffs.

mbison

Liked Posts:

Watson landed in a better spot that Mahomes

Hell actually both of them landed on playoff teams. Mitch landed on a 3-13 team. lol. The Texans went to the playoffs 4/7 years before Watson even arrived

Watson’s wouldn’t do SHIT in Chicago. Last year he had the 7th ranked defense and 7 ranked rushing team but he choked in his first playoff game. He put up 0 points until the final minutes when the game was out of reach. If he were on Chicago our record would be the same. And he would have lost last years playoff game too

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody else think the Pats D is really overrated? They’ve given up 37 and now 21 (game is still in progress) to the Ravens and Texans. Meanwhile they gave up 9 to the Cowboys highly ranked offense, but I’m not sure I trust the Cowboys offense against better defenses. I have a feeling the Pats D will get exposed later in the season or playoffs.
Both are really good teams, and when your offense struggles your D is on the field a lot.As we Bear fans know

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Both are really good teams, and when your offense struggles your D is on the fierld a lot.As we Bear fans know
True, but people talk about the Pats D like they’re among the best in the NFL and by most statistics they are but they’ve given up 37, 28, and 9 to the 3 real offenses they’ve faced this season. My point is they’ve struggled against play off level competition.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
True, but people talk about the Pats D like they’re among the best in the NFL and by most statistics they are but they’ve given up 37, 28, and 9 to the 3 real offenses they’ve faced this season. My point is they’ve struggled against play off level competition.
I cant argue against that