***OFFICIAL*** Thursday Night IGT: Bears vs Cowboys (#MITCHISBACK Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
Wait...it gets better.

9 of the 13 TDs were against the Skins & Lions.

The other eight teams the Bears have played against this season, Mitch has 4 TDs to 5 INTs with the lone rushing TD against the Giants at home.

Still alive for that playoff hunt though!
I get it you guys love to hate but talk about stupid. Stop doing math that makes you look dumb...how many games has he played? Put down your joy stick and try and figure it out.

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
In preseason, if you would have told me Mitch would have 13 whopping TDs in first 12 games for 1.08 TD per, I would have laughed at that person being an unreasonable skeptic - a "hater".

Knowing that 6 of the 13 TDs came in 2 games vs. shit defenses (WAS and DET)

meaning in 10 games he threw only 7 TDs (!!) makes me want to scratch my head as to how anyone cannot possibly BE a reasonable skeptic moving forward - a "hater" to all those who blindly love their QB.

I get why people want to believe the corner will be turned, ok, but how they can feel good about it to the point of admonishing skeptics is astonishing to me
It was more for this guy. He missed it by 2, other guy by 1

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I have a buddy who used madden simulations successfully for wagering for over 70% of his bets in a season but he placed a LOT of bets. If someone took his approach and tried to use it for a couple of games, he'd probably lose a lot of money and only be lucky if he won any.

I have a buddy who made Mitch 99 and set difficulty to rookie and simulated a season where Mitch won MVP. But it was 2024, so we'll have to keep that in mind when Mitch is up for re-signing.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I get it you guys love to hate but talk about stupid. Stop doing math that makes you look dumb...how many games has he played? Put down your joy stick and try and figure it out.

Think you replied to wrong post?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was more for this guy. He missed it by 2, other guy by 1

Anyway,

3 TDs vs. WAS and 3 TDs vs DET (2) = 6 TDs.

Vu added in DET (1) and revealed even more so how poorly the Bears are at scoring points under Nagy and DSM's leadership.

If these facts about the low scoring upset you, maybe not visit a Bears site and take up yoga? Just a thought.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How many games has he played?

LOL Oh I get you. We hate because we forgot he sat out 7 quarters of the season due to injury.

That's not a "math" problem by the way. Simple memory slip.

It doesn't make 13 TDs acceptable with the bulk of those coming against WAS and DET.

I know you don't like "haters" but try to relax a bit. Don't you have hope that they are turning a corner here? Do you think they are primed for a playoff run? Honest question.

I can see crossing fingers and hoping, I get that. I don't understand being triggered by "haters" pointing out how bad it's been and how unlikely it is to see improvement and/or a playoff run.

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
Anyway,

3 TDs vs. WAS and 3 TDs vs DET (2) = 6 TDs.

Vu added in DET (1) and revealed even more so how poorly the Bears are at scoring points under Nagy and DSM's leadership.

If these facts about the low scoring upset you, maybe not visit a Bears site and take up yoga? Just a thought.
I'm just asking if you know how many games he has played this year? You seem not to. Its not praising Mitch at all , its more showing that either you don't follow the Bears closely or you are not that bright. Just a thought.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm just asking if you know how many games he has played this year? You seem not to. Its not praising Mitch at all , its more showing that either you don't follow the Bears closely or you are not that bright. Just a thought.

OR ...

a memory slip while multitasking at work.

Just a thought.

Feel a little sorry for you though. Being so douchey and eager to post and be seen as right at the expense of others must mean you rarely are right.

Anyway,

It doesn't make 13 TDs acceptable with the bulk of those coming against WAS and DET.

I know you don't like "haters" but try to relax a bit. Don't you have hope that they are turning a corner here? Do you think they are primed for a playoff run? Honest question.

I can see crossing fingers and hoping, I get that. I don't understand being triggered by "haters" pointing out how bad it's been and how unlikely it is to see improvement and/or a playoff run.

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
LOL Oh I get you. We hate because we forgot he sat out 7 quarters of the season due to injury.

You are correct, I don't get haters. It must be some rush folks get. Not me. I'm a season ticket holder and proud of it. Not sure why i read these boards. If you can't hope for a strong ending of the season and some good fortune then I'm glad that is you and not me. I can only imagine what its like watching a game as you. Is it fun? Maybe you can buy some tickets off stub hub and go to the game and boo as soon as something bad happens. And then boo again. And if for some reason the Bears win you can walk out of the stadium stating how lucky they got and the Cowboys suck. I think i have seen you before.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You are correct, I don't get haters. It must be some rush folks get. Not me. I'm a season ticket holder and proud of it. Not sure why i read these boards. If you can't hope for a strong ending of the season and some good fortune then I'm glad that is you and not me. I can only imagine what its like watching a game as you. Is it fun? Maybe you can buy some tickets off stub hub and go to the game and boo as soon as something bad happens. And then boo again. And if for some reason the Bears win you can walk out of the stadium stating how lucky they got and the Cowboys suck. I think i have seen you before.
Get off my lawn

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Nope, not me in many ways here. I love the Bears and that is why I react the way I do.

You didn't answer my question though.

Don't you have hope that they are turning a corner here? Do you think they are primed for a playoff run? Honest question.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Just as you think they might show signs of life, we get slapped with reality.

Boyz 21
Bears 17

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I once had a run of 90% prediction accuracy. At the time, I then picked the Super Bowl. Any idiot following me based on this flawed logic would have lost their money. You seem to misunderstand statistics and probability in that having a better-than-average current run does not mean the methodology used are valid over time. Not every sample size projects out to everywhere else and that includes prediction simulators over time.

It is irrational to use a Madden simulator to predict a game's outcome with any degree.

70% current success rate =/= 70% certainty of outcome for Thursday.

It was 3 years of predictions.

No one is saying that will be the outcome, but certainly it’s a much informed prediction than what any people here says.

Last edited:

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Article is from Bleacher Report, a fake news site.

THanks.

Don’t know what the bleacher report is, but the data is right there on those 3 season it had an accuracy rate of 72%, that’s the best prediction place in that time frame.
We are talking about predictions, 72% is very high.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jeepers.

Math makes me angry too sometimes, but hate the numbers not the game and stop putting agendas in my E-mouth please and thank you.

You are right that it should be seven teams not eight. He played just a few snaps against the Vikes...so it should count. My bad. I have been too busy with my Black Friday Xbox purchase and frankly you all are lucky this thread exists at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.