SO HOW SALTY ARE ALL YOU TRUBISKY HATERS RIGHT NOW? - ANOTHER @GRIMSON #CALLEDIT EDITION

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How mad on a scale from 1-10 are you that I was right about Trubisky?

Wait to answer tomorrow after you sober up and realize that I am an elite football scout and also right YET AGAIN.

#MITCHISBACK
#CALLEDIT
Not mad and dont need to feel bad. I also have something called faith. I can imagine the typical boomer trumpers being mad about #facts tho. Just wait until Hicks comes back. Wow

Southside

Liked Posts:
As a Mitch hater who speaks for all Mitch haters who hate Mitch, I would say that Mitch's poor play for 80% of the season is the reason why we are even 6-6 and scrapping to run the table. If we had offense all year-around this Cowboys game wouldn't even be a must win. We're top 5 in terms of ppg allowed defensively, we are ranked when New England, San Francisco, Baltimore, and Buffao who are all solidly in the playoffs. You cant be giving 17.3 a game and hovering around .500 without looking at the QB.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a Mitch hater who speaks for all Mitch haters who hate Mitch, I would say that Mitch's poor play for 80% of the season is the reason why we are even 6-6 and scrapping to run the table. If we had offense all year-around this Cowboys game wouldn't even be a must win. We're top 5 in terms of ppg allowed defensively, we are ranked when New England, San Francisco, Baltimore, and Buffao who are all solidly in the playoffs. You cant be giving 17.3 a game and hovering around .500 without looking at the QB.

Bears are in a playoff position now, meatball. Calm down.

Stop living in the past.

#MITCHISBACK

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

In other words, if they had drafted Mahomes, Watson or Lamar

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m very happy at the moment. That is all.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sometimes it's a burden being right so often, but, I am particularly proud of this one!

Hooe all the ???HATERS??? and meatballs don't beat their wives too hard tonight after being so wrong about Mitch.

#MITCHISBACK

I will not be beating my wife 2nite. Feel bad for the wives that will be beaten though
Mitch played a hell of a game.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I will not be beating my wife 2nite. Feel bad for the wives that will be beaten though
Mitch played a hell of a game.

Thanks.

You are a good Bears fan. Really genuine person. Sure beats all the fat fuck mitch haters here that probably voted for Trump and think Kaepernick was actually protesting the military and being anti american.

Lmao... imagine being a dumb white racist baby boomer.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
IDOT just called and asked if I had any extra SALT for the POLAR VORTEX storm coming next week.

And now, thanks to me, I collected all of the ???HATERS??? SALTY tears about Trubisky and donated them to the state. You will now be safe on the roads next week.

#YOUREWELCOME
#MITCHISBACK

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers