SO HOW SALTY ARE ALL YOU TRUBISKY HATERS RIGHT NOW? - ANOTHER @GRIMSON #CALLEDIT EDITION

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine being @gwharris2254 and still not acknowledging how much Mitch has bounced back. Unless it's on FOX news, Mitch sucks I guess.

Are you kidding me ? During the course of the year he earned the nickname TruShitSky. AND now that he has Unleashed His Legs and is Running, His Confidence is soaring ! Running left, right, up the middle, Ds have their handsfull BECAUSE the dude loves throwing on the run. You can see his newfound confidence and accuracy....except for that Int in the endzone ... blahhh blahhhh BUT what a friggin transition I nominate Mitch to get the First Ever in the same season...Comeback of The Year AWARD !! ( any seconding should only come from the right side please...like in CORRECT )

Last edited:

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember when @gwharris2254 made a fake nephew alt to back up his bad opinions?

Unlike many of you here my router can be located and designated as Me, consequently, Unlike many of you here with disguised VPNs (EggPants anyone ? ) ... It was thought that my nephew EVERYBODY was phony. He has moved out and has a nice job, due to this THUNDERING economy. Thank you so much Mr President.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unlike many of you here my router can be located and designated as Me, consequently, Unlike many of you here with disguised VPNs (EggPants anyone ? ) ... It was thought that my nephew EVERYBODY was phony. He has moved out and has a nice job, due to this THUNDERING economy. Thank you so much Mr President.

NOT BUYING IT

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Does he work for Urblock's wife?

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
0% salty when Bears win and Mitch plays well. I am just happy.

mecha

Liked Posts:
everyone owes HHM and Grimson apologies.

through their sheer will and hard work they have been able to inspire the Chicago Bears to excel at last.