1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
great video
o.png
Yeah, the A8 has the most technology of any car in the world. Lots of reviewers say it's also the best car. I have spent about 5 hours driving it and it's off the charts marvelous. I love the feature that lift the side of the car before someone T Bones you. It will even stop you from turning left into an on coming driver. It has rear wheel sterring so has the turning radius of the tiny A4

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Fail article says the "list price" is 67k. The list prices range from $92.5k to $121k

Stop posting fake shit

You are such a tard, the purpose of my post was to show you are using the picture from that listing (not an article)....you are trying to hard to convince a bunch of people who you dont know that you bought some car. What is lower than pathetic because you are hanging in that space right now

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the A8 has the most technology of any car in the world. Lots of reviewers say it's also the best car. I have spent about 5 hours driving it and it's off the charts marvelous. I love the feature that lift the side of the car before someone T Bones you. It will even stop you from turning left into an on coming driver. It has rear wheel sterring so has the turning radius of the tiny A4

You mean you watched 5 minutes of a Youtube video about the Audi A8 so you could make this post.

Also how did you misspell steering?

How do you misspell anything.... THE FUCKING TECHNOLOGY WILL SPELL FOR YOU

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, then you will say that I found one on the street. It's shit like this that makes me wonder if you have brain damage

Just messing with you. We all know you are a small minded, lying simpleton.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Again, I drove 4 hours round trip to Milwaukee, then asked them to move the same color colr from the lot to the customer deliver section of the dealership, then I created a sign and took pictures. And the dealer was perfectly fine with that

Fucking idiot
Anybody can take a picture of a car at a dealership, buddy.

My best guess with what you have been provided so far is you have a 'friend' who works at an Audi dealer. Maybe you've bought cars from him before. Having a boring and pathetic life like yourself, you probably drive up to Milwaukee to this dealership a few times a year to test drive some new models, drink free coffee, and shoot the shit with your Audi car salesman 'friend.'

In an attempt to look cool to CCS, you made this thread about buying a new one and negotiating 25k off the car so when you went up for your biannual trip your buddy let you take some stupid picture.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Anybody can take a picture of a car at a dealership, buddy.

My best guess with what we have been provided so far is you have a 'friend' who works at an Audi dealer. Maybe you've bough cars from him before. Having a boring and pathetic life like yourself, you probably drive up to Milwaukee to this dealership a few times a year to test drive some new models, drive free coffee, and shoot the shit with you Audi car salesman 'friend.'

In an attempt to look cool to CCS, you made this thread about buying a new one and negotiating 25k off the car so when you went up for your biannual trip your buddy let you take some stupid picture.

he didn't buy it though. He negotiated 25k off the purchase price and then leased it. LOL

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You are such a tard, the purpose of my post was to show you are using the picture from that listing (not an article)....you are trying to hard to convince a bunch of people who you dont know that you bought some car. What is lower than pathetic because you are hanging in that space right now
hmmmmmmmmm.................nope

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Another stock picture... Glorious.

You would think if he actually purchased/leased it he wouldn't need to use stock photos anymore?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just recently bought a work truck...not saying this is me doing a sick a move getting it on one wheel, but I'm also saying it is not not me.

Negotiated $37K off of the lease too!!!!

bigfoot-key-art.jpg

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So, I just checked on the Audi Milwaukee website to see what happened to the SQ5 I traded in on my new A8. Here it is. Notice that the ad says it was traded in on a New A8.

Feeling kind of sad cause it might have been my favorite car of all I have owned over the years: 65 Mustang, Triumph TR7, 455 TransAm, Jaguar XJS, couple of BMW 5 series, 2 Caddies, and 4 Audis and a bunch of free company cars.

I'm sure I'll get over my sadness.

Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!