Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mahomes, a QB that could have fallen into his lap will be headed to the Super Bowl...and the QB he traded up for still can't read coverages. He'll be waking up with night terrors for the rest of his life.
I’m not too sure your description is valid. I’m pretty sure he sleeps well. He wasn’t the only one who passed on him. I bet those GMs are good to go. Yeah they may wish they would have did it differently but you can’t change the past and talking about it endlessly isn’t going to change it either

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I’m not too sure your description is valid. I’m pretty sure he sleeps well. He wasn’t the only one who passed on him. I bet those GMs are good to go. Yeah they may wish they would have did it differently but you can’t change the past and talking about it endlessly isn’t going to change it either
:Pace:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m pretty sure he realized this last year
When Max Kellerman accused him of racism in his selection process it hit home. Now he has to see the manifestation of his white privilege laid bare before everyone at work everyday, while his Twinbisky tries to compensate by cramming for a final every night.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
eh...I can't hate on him for passing on Mahomes. There were some people who had Kizer ranked ahead of Mahomes right before the draft. Lots of people passed on Mahomes. Actually, I can't remember if any legit media person had Mahomes as the #1 QB. There was a guy on this board who had Mahomes as his #1, but I think he may have been the only person who did.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
apples to oranges. the bears weren't looking for a qb then. They were in 2017 and pace passed up two hofers for a bust.
Therein lies the fucking problem. We needed a quarterback more than we needed a running back for sure in 2005. They could of stopped the packers from having Rodgers and had a HOF quarterback instead of a piece of shit running back. They could have traded down picked up extra picks got Rodgers and Frank Gore.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
B-buh-but Mahomes had more college experience. Mitch is going to need more time to hit his ceiling of Drew Brees.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best thing Pace can do here in his final year is- Lose for Lawrence.
If Mccaskey was smart, which he is not he would be cutting payroll.

#tankfortrevor

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We should have a rule where you're not allowed to belly-ache like a little bitch about a QB unless you have proof that you wanted to draft said QB.

Which means that about 4 people on this entire forum would be allowed to cry about not having Mahomes as the QB of the Bears.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yeah, it's out of his control. He picked who he picked. I'm quite sure Pace doesn't dwell on the past like all the losers here.

Southside

Liked Posts:
When Max Kellerman accused him of racism in his selection process it hit home. Now he has to see the manifestation of his white privilege laid bare before everyone at work everyday, while his Twinbisky tries to compensate by cramming for a final every night.

Mitch Trubisky went over two black QBs (one of which who was in his conference) who had more experience than him at NCAA. This cant be overlooked in a league where players like Lamar Jackson are told to convert to WR and where Kaepernick is blackballed for kneeling to a flag but Riley Cooper wasn't blackballed even after calling people N-words on camera.

Keep your head in the sand though. That's what keeps the world exactly what it is.