CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
When I wrote (whenever that was) that Pace selected Mitch because he's a racist I was only doing so as a joke, and to get people around here all worked up. Because it's fun to some of you so wound up that you apparently can't function because of what a guy on an anonymous message board said. If this continues to become a thing, then I'm out:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I wrote (whenever that was) that Pace selected Mitch because he's a racist I was only doing so as a joke, and to get people around here all worked up. Because it's fun to some of you so wound up that you apparently can't function because of what a guy on an anonymous message board said. If this continues to become a thing, then I'm out:

Please get legs......very entertaining...

DiCaro is perfect for this....her gofundme page might be losing steam. She probably needed an infusion of cash and attention.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't Bite the Bait that leads to Hate

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I am more inclined to believe pace is a racist. The guy didn't even have dinner with watson when both fox and ragone wanted him. If i was a gm I would at least consider a guy because my coaches want him even if i am not going to draft him at the end. You would think he would take his coaches wants into consideration and do some due diligence but we went full racist.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well I’m not joking when I say he picked him cause of racist factor that many gms believe blacks people aren’t Intelligent enough to play qb
My proof is he didn’t even consider the dark guys in the room when making his evaluation

I won’t excuse this

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Well I’m not joking when I say he picked him cause of racist factor that many gms believe blacks people aren’t Intelligent enough to play qb
My proof is he didn’t even consider the dark guys in the room when making his evaluation

I won’t excuse this
Yep. You could call it a bad move and not racist if he actually considered the black qbs. There was a report that he didnt even bother. And then he says shit like "I see myself in trubisky." god what a fucking racist.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Pace picked who he thought was best. Many had him as the first qb to be taken. Race was not a factor Imo.

how do you know he’s the best if you don’t even interview others for consideration?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
how do you know he’s the best if you don’t even interview others for consideration?

There is a max amount of interviews you can do. The scouts gave their recommendations to Pace on who the best were at those positions. We also know that Pace wanted to keep it hush hush that they were looking at QBs.

So I would imagine Pace took the advice of his scouts and went after the best QB based on their recos.

I generally don't default to call everyone a racist just because it fits an angry narrative unless I have proof.

There are several teams that passed on Watson and Mahomes....I think many third party sites had Trubisky pretty high on the list of QBs that year.

Calling someone a racist based on pure speculation with the anonymity of the internet is easy.

I don't know Pace personally; I've never heard him say anything racist. Just assuming he is would lazy and irresponsible.

Also there are plenty of trolls looking for a reaction and stir shit up for the sake of doing it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m not woke so save your lecture for someone else. I’m just calling it like I see it

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not woke so save your lecture for someone else. I’m just calling it like I see it

woke has nothing to do with it. Also not a lecture; its a conversation. You can either be woke or not and still come up with a cogent thought.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Ryan Pace is racist.

I just think he is kind of a dipshit.

Although dipshits sometimes do racist things without actually being racist because they are simply too big of a dipshit to know better.

Trading above yourself to take a college career backup QB and wonder why he only looks like a backup QB in the NFL.

Not even the biggest dipshit could make that shit up.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Ryan Pace is racist.

I just think he is kind of a dipshit.

Although dipshits sometimes do racist things without actually being racist because they are simply too big of a dipshit to know better.

Trading above yourself to take a college career backup QB and wonder why he only looks like a backup QB in the NFL.

Not even the biggest dipshit could make that shit up.

this... racist =/= wrong

The Bears scouts were wrong, Pace was wrong to trust them...it happens...a lot in the NFL.