Mahomes overrated and Trubisky will outperform him next season

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
.only if we get him some weapons. Mitch needs some reliable weapons alongside Robinson and a TE.
Mahomes the overrated balloon has the best TE in the NFL and the fastest offense to throw to. Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Hardman are all fucking speedsters that have good hands. Our boy the poor Mitch had to make something with garbage Holtz, shaheen, wims and gabriel the whole season.
If the bears add a solid WR and a tight end to the roster and also upgrade the RB position to rotate with montgomery and cohen as a three man punch squad, there is no doubt this team will make to the playoffs next season and Trubisky will hand out all the haters a nice delicious cockmeat samwich for them to eat and enjoy. Mark this post

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
so basically what you are saying is Mitch needs the following..

All Pro TE
All Pro WR
All Pro RB
All Pro Center
All Pro LT

gotcha bruh

no thats what youre saying.. nowhere in my post i mentioned that

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Your title says it all, Go facepalm yourself!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Perhaps we already have enough talent around Trubisky, and he is the problem.

I am not a KC fan but I have seen enough of Mahomes in Primetime to know that he is the reason they are in the SB. That same team with Trubisky does not perform the same.

Do I hope we can see a new coaching staff improve Trubisky and all the other issues, hell yes. But I still know we will only improve if Trubisky improves.

I know this thread is not sincere, but I will play your little game, Trubisky was the wrong pick, period.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah, NO!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Silly OP aside, have you not seen the Bears TE's, OL, and 3-5 WR, not to mention the play designer/play caller?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.only if we get him some weapons. Mitch needs some reliable weapons alongside Robinson and a TE.
Mahomes the overrated balloon has the best TE in the NFL and the fastest offense to throw to. Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Hardman are all fucking speedsters that have good hands. Our boy the poor Mitch had to make something with garbage Holtz, shaheen, wims and gabriel the whole season.
If the bears add a solid WR and a tight end to the roster and also upgrade the RB position to rotate with montgomery and cohen as a three man punch squad, there is no doubt this team will make to the playoffs next season and Trubisky will hand out all the haters a nice delicious cockmeat samwich for them to eat and enjoy. Mark this post

Yeah trade him to the Niners, so he can screw up their 2020 season instead of ours

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Might be the worst troll attempt in the history of message board posts.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Might be the worst troll attempt in the history of message board posts.

you didn't see the one yesterday telling people he'd rather lose all the games with Trubisky than win all the games with Mahomes

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

I am not a KC fan but I have seen enough of Mahomes in Primetime to know that he is the reason they are in the SB. That same team with Trubisky does not perform the same.

Do I hope we can see a new coaching staff improve Trubisky and all the other issues, hell yes. But I still know we will only improve if Trubisky improves.

I know this thread is not sincere, but I will play your little game, Trubisky was the wrong pick, period.

He literally has 5 of the best players in the league playing with him on offense.

There's a reason Brady had a bad year. His teams defense was #1. The talent on his side? Nonexistent.

Mitch had worse options than Brady. Literally 5 guys were backups. That doesnt include the worst LT in football.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be the first to say Trubisky needs to get better down the field and reacting to defenses quicker. I think he started getting better at the later as the year went on. But I will also say Trubisky had very little support on offense. No TE, 1 very good WR and 1 potential up and coming good WR.

And there was absolutely zero run game. Trubisky faced pass defenses a lot and no team felt the need to ever worry about the run game.

This would not be easy for anyone. So it is hard for me to pass final judgement on Trubisky.