CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time I think about Jim Boylen or say Jim Boylen or read Jim Boylen I lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing like getting spanked at home by the lowly Kings.

Now would be a great time to roll some heads before the all-star game in Chicago. Admit you are a mess...vacate the Gar/Pax and Boylen, and host the NBA but make it about our remaining players and new direction. Give us some optimism and a juicy hire that can actually coach. Make a couple trades...an give the sports media something nice to say about the Bulls over the weekend.

coolio

Liked Posts:
No Lauri No Wendell. Gotta hope for Wiseman and Edwards now. Idk why I thought this team could contend for atleast an 8th seed. 2-8 next 10 games incoming

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Lauri No Wendell. Gotta hope for Wiseman and Edwards now. Idk why I thought this team could contend for atleast an 8th seed. 2-8 next 10 games incoming

Wiseman/WCJ/Lauri would be an interesting front court, and for my money Lauri can play some small forward if he has rim protection behind him to defend slashers.

I know the bulls would trade one of the others if they got Wiseman but their track record speaks for itself. In a land of small ball you can go big and cause problems, especially if Lauri gets his 3's up to 40% and WCJ can get to 34%.

But the chances of getting the lottery suck. For the NBA conspiracy theorists, Wiseman will go to Atlanta to make Young viable.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Wiseman/WCJ/Lauri would be an interesting front court, and for my money Lauri can play some small forward if he has rim protection behind him to defend slashers.

I know the bulls would trade one of the others if they got Wiseman but their track record speaks for itself. In a land of small ball you can go big and cause problems, especially if Lauri gets his 3's up to 40% and WCJ can get to 34%.

But the chances of getting the lottery suck. For the NBA conspiracy theorists, Wiseman will go to Atlanta to make Young viable.

I think the lottery system is going to eventually get changed. Because if we experience the same thing last year that we did this year, with a bunch of bad teams being knocked out.

I know 2 small market teams were 1 and 2 last year, but if you're a team that can't attract free agents and keep having a poor record you can stay irrelevant for a long time if you kept getting fucked in the draft.

I won't be surprised if it's changed back soon. Cause right now a team with the worst record in the league has almost a 48 percent chance to pick at #5.

And if we did get the #1 pick we do have to make trades. Especially if they take edwards or LaMelo. This draft has no clear cut #1

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Had porter, carter, lauri, and Gafford been healthy then they definitely could compete for a playoff spot. Health has decimated the team from the start of the season with Otto going down

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had porter, carter, lauri, and Gafford been healthy then they definitely could compete for a playoff spot. Health has decimated the team from the start of the season with Otto going down
nah...I don't see that. Teams beat us comfortably. There is no organization or threat. We don't have an offense or a defense that can stiffen when needed. There are 3 levels of basketball above the potential this team had with Boylen, 4 above us now.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
nah...I don't see that. Teams beat us comfortably. There is no organization or threat. We don't have an offense or a defense that can stiffen when needed. There are 3 levels of basketball above the potential this team had with Boylen, 4 above us now.

Otto has been hurt all season...he was going to provide extra shooting on offense and provide length at the small forward spot defensively. I’m not saying the bulls would be some powerhouse if healthy, but they certainly would of competed for the 8th seed in the east had they been healthy. The team doesn’t have the depth to withstand the injuries they have

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
81 points. lol Boylen.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
81 points. lol Boylen.

He's an idiot, no question.......but he fits in well with the whole organization that is loaded with them. Only thing I'm pleased about this season is all the empty seats I'm seeing these days.....about fucking time.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My ratings of Bulls parts from best to worst relative to league

Fans- 6th
Players- 22nd
Paxon- 26th
Ownership-28th (at least we aren't racist or the Knicks)
Medical staff- 30th
Training staff- 30th
Gar- 98th
Boylen- 180th

For the last two gentlemen it wasn't enough to think about how many pro's were ahead of them, I started counting how many college programs had a better coach or president. I was probably too nice to both of them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don’t see the plan.
PLAN?!

hahahahahahahahah

lololololololololololololol
Jim Boylen.

The plan is either to tank until we win a chance, OR, these fools are too stupid to form a plan.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Chicago Bulls will never win a championship with the current head coach.

I know I went out on a limb. That man should never be a head coach of a professional team ever

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Chicago Bulls will never win a championship with the current head coach.

I know I went out on a limb. That man should never be a head coach of a professional team ever

You put his genius with the likes of Gar/Pax the end result is a team who can't beat anyone with a winning record.......I'd venture that they'd struggle against some college teams. Some people insist the talent is there and the coach is holding them back.....I don't see it. The talent is minimal a best and the coach is a moron. It's a match made in heaven!!!

That's your Chicago Bulls! The most embarrassing franchise in the NBA.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
You put his genius with the likes of Gar/Pax the end result is a team who can't beat anyone with a winning record.......I'd venture that they'd struggle against some college teams. Some people insist the talent is there and the coach is holding them back.....I don't see it. The talent is minimal a best and the coach is a moron. It's a match made in heaven!!!

That's your Chicago Bulls! The most embarrassing franchise in the NBA.

Nah, Knicks and Kings are worse. But I will concede to you Bulls are bottom-5, perhaps bottom-3.

I also agree with you that many fans and posters significantly overvalue the quality of this roster.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Felicio's contract is worse than Seabrooks.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nah, Knicks and Kings are worse. But I will concede to you Bulls are bottom-5, perhaps bottom-3.

I also agree with you that many fans and posters significantly overvalue the quality of this roster.

Just Lauri really...he’s the only one I thought would be better than he has been to this point. The rest of the roster is what it is...and many of them are hurt.

Wendell - a solid rim defender...a guy that’ll get you 12 and 10 a night
Otto - an injury prone and overpaid guy, but when healthy he does help space the floor with solid shooting and he provides length at the 3 spot defensively.
Zach - a borderline all star that can take over a game and win it for you.
Dunn - a crap shooter, turnover prone...does play defense doe
Satoransky - a decent player that would be a nice 7th or 8th man on a contending team, but has no real business starting at PG
Coby - 19 year old still trying to figure things out. Has the potential to be the first guard off the bench that can score in bunches...however, he is not ever going to be a PG
Gafford - a nice backup center that can protect the rim and alter shots

The rest isn’t even worth going into really...mostly scrubs...

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Just Lauri really...he’s the only one I thought would be better than he has been to this point. The rest of the roster is what it is...and many of them are hurt.

Wendell - a solid rim defender...a guy that’ll get you 12 and 10 a night
Otto - an injury prone and overpaid guy, but when healthy he does help space the floor with solid shooting and he provides length at the 3 spot defensively.
Zach - a borderline all star that can take over a game and win it for you.
Dunn - a crap shooter, turnover prone...does play defense doe
Satoransky - a decent player that would be a nice 7th or 8th man on a contending team, but has no real business starting at PG
Coby - 19 year old still trying to figure things out. Has the potential to be the first guard off the bench that can score in bunches...however, he is not ever going to be a PG
Gafford - a nice backup center that can protect the rim and alter shots

The rest isn’t even worth going into really...mostly scrubs...

I honestly do not believe they have even one player on the roster that would start for a title contending team. Zach and Wendell are super-subs on a great team, not starters.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly do not believe they have even one player on the roster that would start for a title contending team. Zach and Wendell are super-subs on a great team, not starters.
I feel that Zach and Lauri could be starters for a good team not built around them. Give them 2 superstars and you'd be lucky to have them both. Zach more than Lauri can be a coveted third scorer, but as a top 2 it isn't good enough.