Recent content by A.C. Milan

1. A.C. Milan

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Falcons (Cannot Wake From The Tank Edition)

I know this post will be unpopular but i dont like Fields at all, i want a real QB not a RB who can make a good throw every now and then
  2. A.C. Milan

Lots of Andy Dalton hate but

He could not do it with Lamb, Gallup, Cooper and Elliott
  3. A.C. Milan

Why the Bears won't take a QB before round 4

Dalton was playing in the worst division and having Elliott, Cooper, Gallup and Lamb, still could not win games
  4. A.C. Milan

WOO HOO!

Thanks for expressing your feeling i guess
  5. A.C. Milan

Jay Cutler vs Andy Dalton.

Cutler was way more talented, Dalton probably is more solid and consistent
  6. A.C. Milan

Down 3-21 in 4th Qtr in playoffs with 7:45 left in the game what do you do on 4th and 9 at your 26

They punted trying to lose with a respectable final score, we absolutely need to get rid of this loser mentality
  7. A.C. Milan

When does Pace, Nagy and the coaching staff get the Axe?

I think Pace is the biggest responsible because he picked every player and the coach but yesterday's game showed that these coaches are cowards and idiots. They ran out the clock with 1.45 left in the second with the score being 7-3 unbelievable, and it is also unbelievable that they punted on 4...
  8. A.C. Milan

Thank you, Mitch

He picked every single player on the team and this clown Nagy
  9. A.C. Milan

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Saints (IN Without The Win: Better Lucky Than Good Edition)

Nagy should be fired on the way back to Chicago
  10. A.C. Milan

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Saints (IN Without The Win: Better Lucky Than Good Edition)

This game has been flat out embarassing and as usual the offense has been offensive
  11. A.C. Milan

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (#MITCHISBACK Episode III: Revenge of the Mitch)

Probably he will be the next Tom Brady, this is how it is
  12. A.C. Milan

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (#MITCHISBACK Episode III: Revenge of the Mitch)

Nah it was very well known that Trubisky sucks, no one liked that pick back then