Recent content by Aesopian

1. Aesopian

Thayer's Playbook: Tarik Cohen

2. Aesopian

TE Mike Gesicki upset with lack of targets from Dolphins

Trade a 4th round pick and Adam Shaheen.
  3. Aesopian

Jalen Ramsey demands trade

It'll be almost get into the top 5 anytime soon our best bet is a Cutler situation where we don't get screwed.
  4. Aesopian

He's Brandon Marshall but can Hicks and Mack keep him inline?
  5. Aesopian

Wrong. It's gone on in the NDL for years but like I said they started a trend, asking to be traded isn't a new thing. WTF. With money you can control a lot of things.
  6. Aesopian

Hell if I know.
  7. Aesopian

It's like this this you have an expensive Mercedes that has a bigger Johnson and you can't afford the payments.
  8. Aesopian

Antonio Brown & Bell started a trend with this pay me or trade me from a bad team or I'll be a cancer bs. NFL needs to put an end to this.
  9. Aesopian

They'll settle for a 2nd round pick or a day 3 pick and a player.
  10. Aesopian

First off, take a deep breath before your titties fall off. Bears are in win now mode and getting superstars like the Rams did will propel them to win.
  11. Aesopian

Mitch is already as good as Jay’s best season

That aged well.
  12. Aesopian

Worked for the Rams. Bears are in win now mode even though Trubisky wants to tank.
  13. Aesopian

https://dailysnark.com/breaking-jaguars-star-cb-jalen-ramsey-asks-team-to-trade-him/ Imagine if Bears traded for Minkah Fitzpatrick and Jalen Ramsey. We're not going to pay Trubisky a big contract so we good.
  14. Aesopian

Big Ben out for season

Mason Rudolph is starting hopefully he does good enough to move on from Big Ben and trade him to the Bears.
  15. Aesopian

When will trubisky get a td pass?

Bears don't play tomorrow.