Recent content by Alterego

1. Alterego

Caleb Williams (Franchise QB or next Ryan Leaf)

Yeah, turns out I'm allergic to things that go BOOM.
  2. Alterego

I hear ya on that. I'm just fortunate enough to have a 100% property tax exemption so that makes it a little more affordable for me.
  3. Alterego

Is this a normal price to rent an apartment in Chicago? I know prices have gone up but sheesh. You can mortgage a nice sized home in the DFW for that much.
  4. Alterego

OT: RIP SI

They also had some of these gems in there: Some people may be into the larger sized women but it's a major change from the Cindy Crawford and Tyra Banks days.
  5. Alterego

OT/Breaking: Scumbag and ungrateful loser fanbase in 3rd world championshipless city boo children [DISGUSTING!]

I feel bad for fathers with that many daughters and no sons. Once they hit teenage years he'll definitely be the beta in that household.
  6. Alterego

Sunday Other Games IGT: Die Hard Edition

B. Young with over 300 yards passing 😲
  7. Alterego

***WEEK 16 GIVEAWAY***

444 44
  8. Alterego

Caleb Williams: Not Respected by his WR’s?

I believe they prefer the term "Ladyboys"
  9. Alterego

"Name This Boy Band" by Bears Social Media

:love:😻:love:
  10. Alterego

Is it too early to judge dexter and Pickens?

I know it's still early in the season to be picking on rookies but I've stated for years that UF players are trash and should be avoided.
  11. Alterego

Marvin Harrison Jr Vs Brock Bowers

I'm curious what you've been web surfing to generate those adds. Care to share you browser history with the rest of the class?
  12. Alterego

2024 SuperBowl Halftime Show Performer Announced

What's up with rolling out all the old musicians? Didn't they learn a lesson from fat 50 Cent?
  13. Alterego

Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Unfortunately no, it's in the northern DFW area in TX. I'm a big fan of your 5th round pick this year Colby Sorsdal. His brother is on my son's basketball team and he's a really cool guy when I talk him at the games. Seems like a humble and genuinely good dude. I'm pulling for him this year.
  14. Alterego

Official 2023 Training Camp thread

I hear ya. I live in Lantana and just ended a golf league last week. I took the max score for 2 holes because I sat them out due to the heat.