Recent content by Ares

1. Ares

Cyberstuck... lol

I've never seen a good use case for the cyber truck. Other than a vanity item idk who sees it and thinks it meets a really key need.
  2. Ares

Love Animals

First, they came for the kangaroos, but I was not a kangaroo owner, so I said nothing. Then, they came for the wallaby owners, and I said nothing. If those fuckers try to ban chinchillas I will tar and chinchillas-fur a mfer.
  3. Ares

Love Animals

Well fuck, just hang in there. Let me get Troy Landry over to your place. Get Maggie Raptor in the pantry so he doesn't choot her.
  4. Ares

Love Animals

Did it have any screwdrivers in it?
  5. Ares

Worst Beer you've ever drank

I once drank a lukewarm Old Style on the beach. Not good.
  6. Ares

I always found that bit in Troy hilarious. So over-the-top lol.
  7. Ares

8. Ares

That Chocolate Jalapeno beer was like a migrant caravan trampling my pallet.
  9. Ares

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to CCSers who stopped posting?

Another CWL supporter, I see.
  10. Ares

What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Yep worth playing the main quest line, but the rest is rather lifeless. Worth it on a deal.
  11. Ares

What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Sounds like Greedfall. When I played that game, during the first boss fight I thought "Wow they made something cool" The remaining gameplay felt like copy/paste side quests, even the main quests were just fetch quests.
  12. Ares

Love Animals

This Koala is planning to fuck some shit up. He has the same look Sherman gets.
  13. Ares

The "200 Club"

I fully support 200 TDs per season, or week, either is fine.
  14. Ares

Love Animals

2024: There's a coyote outside, get the dog inside! 1924: There's a coyote outside, get the dog! IJS
  15. Ares

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to CCSers who stopped posting?

You sound like my Dad. Trading 90 seconds of busting nut for 90 hours of unpaid labor. No thanks.