Recent content by AuCN

1. AuCN

Marc Ross: Bowers not a special player

They said RAC Which we all know is... Run After Cheese
  2. AuCN

***OFFICAIL*** OJ Simpson skypoint thread[Finally]

Are we all forgetting about "My Two Dads"?
  3. AuCN

What is Chicago?

They get them in stock here in Denver from time to time. But I don't think it is even annually. I love Culver's and even used to go to the first store back when I lived in IL. But when they opened one 15 minutes from my house in CO, let's just say I was excited. Whataburger is pretty crap...
  4. AuCN

Which ‘BLUE CHIP’ song is better?

What about Shaq, who was in the Blue Chips movie and was the artist Shaq Diesel who wrote "I hate 2 brag" with lyrics like "I can flow like pee coming out you-know-what. Or some dookie, diarrhea coming out your butt." Edit: I just saw @MDB111™ posted about Blue Chips already. My bad.
  5. AuCN

Joel Klatt Top 50

Funny story about Joel. He used to be on Denver sports radio and he told a story about his OCD. He can't deal with pulling the cotton ball out of pill bottles, so he guided his baby's fingers to pinch and pull out the cotton ball. I'm also in on Bowers.
  6. AuCN

To the Circle Jerk Crew

I don't really want to shoot over 50 yards, but am confident to 70, no problem. I have had them within 10 yards a few times. It depends on if you are stalking them or calling them in how close you can get. The worst was the last trip we hiked in 4 miles over a mountain. Got to our campsite...
  7. AuCN

To the Circle Jerk Crew

Eyes AND teeth? Why do I feel like your family are going to use your skills for nefarious deeds?
  8. AuCN

To the Circle Jerk Crew

I knew what you meant by 100%. I will definitely let you know, but no need for special treatment, just chat for a few minutes!
  9. AuCN

To the Circle Jerk Crew

You got the 100%! Awesome! Wife and I need to come visit your restaurant soon. She doesn't have the necessary parts for a circle jerk though
  10. AuCN

To the Circle Jerk Crew

My wife is anti killing deer. She "feels a connection". But when she ate elk, she said, "Go fill the freezer!" I only do archery for elk. I can't say I am super successful, but better than the 10% average. It's all about the chase, nature, and camping with my brother for a week. Out of...
  11. AuCN

To the Circle Jerk Crew

I was doing field work in Telluride valley and found a dead bear. CDOW thinks it was a "pet" of a hippie at Blues & Brews that ran off and got hit by a car. :cry: I might be in Telluride elk hunting in September. To keep on thread, three people makes a circle right?
  12. AuCN

Call it now: Hard Knocks for the Bears?

On Denver sports radio they were pretty convinced the broncos would be forced to do it. Sean Payton has bad mouthed Hard Knocks and the NFL might want to stick it to him. But I still think it will be Bears.
  13. AuCN

Chicago Bears hire Matt Pees as defensive analyst

I hope there's no splashback stealing him from Atlanta...
  14. AuCN

Bears on Hard Knocks next season?

They were saying on Denver sports radio that they are pretty confident the broncos are getting it. Apparently, Sean Payton was making fun of the jets for doing it last year. And the NFL would love to stick it to Payton.