Recent content by baselman1974

1. baselman1974

Titans looking to trade down?

Most likely the 5th pick with Chargers due to them having major holes and AZ needs a no#1 WR really bad.
  2. baselman1974

Sauce Gardner : How does Chicago got two Top-10 picks on top of the talent they already got? Who did they fleece?😂

Didn’t you hear? We are trading that pick along with #9 to move up to #5 to MHJ after the Vikings trade up to #4 and draft McCarthy.
  3. baselman1974

JJ McCarthy worthy of a top 5 pick?

JJ McCarthy ceiling is Ryan Tannehill with the Titans. A run first offense with play action and occasional deep throws. McCarthy would fit this offense well.
  4. baselman1974

Barry McCockiner: 1st Round Mock Draft Video

Im alright with the pick. But if Dallas Turner us available, I would want the best DE instead 3rd best WR. If the Bears like Verse, trade down to chargers at 11 for extra 3rd round pick.
  5. baselman1974

What is Chicago?

Telling me that you are from North Shore without telling me where you from.
  6. baselman1974

FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

This is why the Bears have to draft their own DEs
  7. baselman1974

What is Chicago?

When is Texas sending chicago whataburger? Also I want a Waffle House as well.
  8. baselman1974

2024 NFL Draft discussion

Oh boy. Im getting flashbacks of Jay Cutler in 2010 NFC championship game.
  9. baselman1974

2024 NFL Draft discussion

How can I take this draft seriously when Rome isn’t even in the 1st round let alone top ten?
  10. baselman1974

PFR: Bears unlikely to trade #9 pick

At 21 Turner is an unfinished product with a high ceiling. Verse is more of a finished product and being a little over 2 years older than Turner. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take either, but I want the player who can grow more.
  11. baselman1974

Mcock 2024- The Only One You Need

Williams, Turner in a trade up to Titans pick (next year 3rd?), Piersall, C.
  12. baselman1974

Easter Sunday Mock..All A's or better.

Vikings do it all the time, especially with the Lions. There is a premium though. Make it hurt.
  13. baselman1974

Easter Sunday Mock..All A's or better.

Turner, Verse, or Odunze at 9. That's it. Keep it simple unless Vikings offer something that can't be refused.