Recent content by Bear Nation

1. Bear Nation

UDFA Thread

Looks like a man playing against boys. He is a monster.
  2. Bear Nation

Alex Bars the future at guard?

Based upon his previous draft status projection pre-injury.
  3. Bear Nation

Alex Bars the future at guard?

Getting a healthy Bars back is the same as drafting a 2-3 Round Guard that everyone has been clamoring for. I think we’re in better shape on the O-line than most people think.
  4. Bear Nation

We don't need an offensive line!

They actually did. We have a new O-line Coach with experience in Nagy’s scheme, a healthy Bars, and added Ifedi and Spriggs. Our other returners played great in 2018 telling me it was more of a coaching/scheme issue in 2019 which has been addressed.
  5. Bear Nation

It is what it is. No need to complain until we see how it all plays out.
  6. Bear Nation

Word is Bars wasn’t fully recovered from his injury last year and the Bears coaching staff didn’t want to risk him getting re-injured . Now he’s finally 100% healthy and ready to go.
  7. Bear Nation

***2020 NFL Draft Day 3 IGT ***

Muti or Fromm would be great value at 163.
  8. Bear Nation

***2020 NFL Draft Day 3 IGT ***

Gipson’s NFL Comparison is Roy Robertson-Harris. If that’s the case I’ll take it.
  9. Bear Nation

Great Moment. Worth Watching

That’s awesome. I was already happy with the pick, this takes it to another level.
  10. Bear Nation

***2020 NFL Draft Day 2 IGT***

I agree with the importance of the TE position in our scheme as everything runs through it (look at Kelce in KC and Wentz in Philly) but I feel the coaches are more comfortable with our OL and new coach than most fans think.
  11. Bear Nation

The Bears not going OL indirectly says they must be happy with who we have. I think Alex Bars steps up big time this year at RG. Since he’s finally healthy it’s almost like getting another pick in the 2-3rd round. I’m also looking forward to seeing what Juan Castillo can do with our O-line with...
  12. Bear Nation

Great Pick!
  13. Bear Nation

Bears trade for QB Nick Foles

Great move. He’s got experience in the Nagy system and has lead his team to a championship on the biggest stage. Should make for an interesting QB competition in camp. May the best man win. Bears are going ‘all in’ for the championship this year.
  14. Bear Nation

Breaking News: Kobe Bryant Dead!

As a lifelong Lakers and Kobe fan this is heartbreaking. Being the same age as him with 3 daughters of my own I always felt a connection to him both on and off the court. Life is too short and tomorrow is never guaranteed so be sure to tell the ones you love that you love them. Thoughts and...