Recent content by Bear06

1. Bear06

So Shocking: Fire to let Another Star Go

Most popular/watched sport in the world.
  2. Bear06

Lazy IGT: Bulls vs Knicks part 2

Agreed. I doubt Paxson and Foreman's jobs are in jeopardy, but a clean house is needed from top to bottom. Back in the 2010-2011 season I thought the Bulls were destined to multiple trips to the Finals for the rest of the decade, but Rose's ACL injury the following season was the beginning of...
  3. Bear06

Lazy IGT: Bulls vs Knicks part 2

PAU COST THE BULLS ANOTHER GAME. Oh wait... I miss Thibs. It's a shame that management and the players gave up on him.
  4. Bear06

IGT: Bulls - Rockets

28 points, 17 rebounds, 6 assists from Gasol and 24 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists from Butler huge game from both of these guys. Hopefully the Bulls go on a good winning run now that Butler & Mirotic are back.
  5. Bear06

72-10 watch

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
  6. Bear06

IGT: Wizards vs BULLS Wednesday February 24th @ 7pm on ESPN and CSN

It might be annoying to some in here but it's the truth. Btw those two dunks from Doug were pretty impressive. Didn't know he had that in him. I think he might even be a better dunker than Rose. Hopefully he keeps up the good form he's been in the last couple of games.
  7. Bear06

Bulls.com Jimmy Butler injury update - out 3-4 weeks

Congrats to Pau Gasol. Laughing at the haters again (scoot26 & knoxville7 in Hell).
  8. Bear06

OT: Yahoo - "Cleveland has fired coach David Blatt"

It wasn't all Manu's fault. The team relaxed for a bit and Allen made a lucky 3 point shot. It fueled the Spurs for the following season (They played like a team on a mission throughout the season) and got revenge.
  9. Bear06

Bulls vs Cleveland lazy IGT Sat 7:30PM

I've seen numerous people call him soft but this is the first time seeing that nickname (His main nickname is El Conquistador). IMO he can be soft at times, but I just don't think he would have had the career he has had (Future first ballot HOFer) if he was really a soft player all the time.
  10. Bear06

A lot of Bulls fans like to complain about this team and sometimes rightfully so but it can alway be A LOT worse. Look at the Lakers and 76ers for example.
  11. Bear06

It's funny how you hate and bash Gasol who's the second best player on this team but forget that you dickrided Ben Gordon in the past who was in fact a BUM. So what if he had a rare bad game against the best team in the NBA? He's had A LOT more good games than bad games this season.