Recent content by BearDen

1. BearDen

Hey Look Nagy

So you're saying the Bears have fucked up royally in multiple aspects? I can't disagree.
  2. BearDen

Hey Look Nagy

Shut up, grape. That is my only contribution.
  3. BearDen

Lamar Jackson overrated?

No.
  4. BearDen

@Tater noonthirty is the one who I was talking to, not you lol. He commented on your post on my...

@Tater noonthirty is the one who I was talking to, not you lol. He commented on your post on my profile page for some bizarre reason, most likely because he's stupid.
  5. BearDen

Why are you commenting on a profile post from 4 years ago, you fucking idiot?

Why are you commenting on a profile post from 4 years ago, you fucking idiot?
  6. BearDen

CCS says it's time to move on from Trubisky

Trubisky sucks.
  7. BearDen

To expand on this: STOP with the whole "if (insert terrible qb here) had the right personnel, playcalling, coaching, OL, yada yada yada". I want a QB that can perform despite these things, like any winning franchise.
  8. BearDen

Everything wrong with Bears fans in 2 quotes.
  9. BearDen

***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

The problem is that once you figure out there are different timelines, they once again go and throw you more timelines without any explanation. It's not creative or thought provoking, just confusing. I enjoyed the story but it's some of the worst storytelling I've ever seen.
  10. BearDen

Don't kill the messenger.

This must be the troll @dabears70 was targeting, this guy is #Riled beyond comprehension.
  11. BearDen

**Official** Week 16 IGT

They literally just scored a TD but ok.
  12. BearDen

**Official** Week 16 IGT

Did the Bears win yet?
  13. BearDen

***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

Seems that the consensus is that episode 1 was just all over the place and anyone who hadn't read the books/played the games would have no clue what's going on. I felt this way, decided to muscle through the next few episodes and each got better as it went along.
  14. BearDen

Don't kill the messenger.

Jimmies have been ABSOLUTELY RUSTLED ITT