Recent content by BearDown104

1. BearDown104

What if bears pick Maye over Williams?

I knew I shouldn’t have clicked this, damn it.
  2. BearDown104

I Have Reached Mock Draft *Nirvana* 2024

Why would Houston want Herbert when they have Mixon and Pierce?! Go outside man, set the phone down and take a few minutes....
  3. BearDown104

Joel Klatt's final mock draft

You 100% take Alt if he’s available if Nabers, Rome and MHJ are gone.
  4. BearDown104

NFL Draft Betting Thread

Caleb Williams at #1, -20000, 10 bands to win 50$
  5. BearDown104

***Caleb Williams Jersey giveaway***

Brian Thomas JR 10 SEC players
  6. BearDown104

With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

I think Beebe is a better guard than they are Centers. We have 2 C’s above Bortolini, he can learn and be brought up right. I trust the vets snapping and calling assignments and let Jenkins and Beebe be road graders.
  7. BearDown104

Titans looking to trade down?

I’d trade down too instead of taking Joe Alts twin brother, John. The value just isn’t there for John.
  8. BearDown104

Boys, we got ourselves an OLine and a Dline with 2 1s and 3 2s in 2025. Super Bowl!
  9. BearDown104

If Was offered Jonathan Allen, DL and #152 for #75

No way, I'd hate to move down like 80 spots and gain one of the best DL in the league....
  10. BearDown104

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

We all know Caleb is going #1. So we’re past feelings. Here’s the real question…. How long will the Bears take to make the pick?
  11. BearDown104

Uh, yes please…
  12. BearDown104

Trade Next years 2nd Round Pick

Can anyone photoshop MHJ or Nabers smoking weed with a gas mask on so they drop to 9? Of course we’ll email Poles the proofs that they’re fake so he still drafts them…
  13. BearDown104

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

I personally am taking Turner. I think he can add to his frame and has the highest upside. I wouldn’t be mad at a trade down in that scenario though and grab any of Latu, Turner, Verse, Murphy, etc… We need help in the trenches everywhere. A big trade down into the 20s and landing a 2 and 1...
  14. BearDown104

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

Nothing. I sit at 9 and take MHJ, Nabers, Rome or Bowers. If they’re all gone (they won’t be) I run to the podium to select Joe Alt.